RE: Chelsea Thread (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 5:00:05 PM)

Hmm I had a smiley face there but Empire is fucking with me.

matty_b -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 5:04:44 PM)

OK, I'll believe you cos otherwise you're in a proper mood with me. [:D]

matty_b -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 5:05:01 PM)

BUT OH LOOK SMILEYS WORK FOR ME

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 5:07:07 PM)

[:D]

FFS! Empire has been a bint all day.

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 5:10:10 PM)

I feel sort of bad for Gervais, if I ever see him in the flesh I might try and beat the shit out of his stupid face.

Skiba -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 5:25:51 PM)

Being the truly heathen Chelsea fan I am, I've actually been flicking between this game and Liverpool v Spurs! I've managed to miss all the goals in both games! [:D]

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 5:28:23 PM)

So we are down to League position* at the end of the season…Spurs are third now, playing far better than us and can conceivably get second [sm=dry.gif]. We are in fourth which is fine except Arsenal aren’t too far behind us. I know we’re still in the Europa Cup but having sat sullenly through the first leg which was an abject disgrace of a performance I’m not all that confident of progression.

*Unless there’s a 45 minute miracle and we come out and actually play football against United.

Lovely goal from Hazard.

Professor Moriarty -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 5:57:35 PM)

[8|]

[:D]

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 5:59:10 PM)

[sm=huh.gif]...

Skiba -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 6:01:21 PM)

Well...that was unexpected!

directorscut -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 6:14:20 PM)

A replay would be great!

Professor Moriarty -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 6:21:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: directorscut

A replay would be great!

Absolutely my thoughts. Been some cracking games between the two teams this season and I'd be happy to go for another.

Also I'm thinking it will be the winner of this to play City in the semi final.

Finally, great chant from the Chelsea fans "we'll race you back to London" [:D]

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 6:28:52 PM)

What a ridiculous second half that is how we should be playing most of the time. Mata and Hazard were again superb.

directorscut -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 6:36:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

quote:

A replay would be great!

Absolutely my thoughts. Been some cracking games between the two teams this season and I'd be happy to go for another.

Finally, great chant from the Chelsea fans "we'll race you back to London" [:D]

I was thinking more along the lines that fixture congestion would lead to both of them dropping league points. [:D]

Professor Moriarty -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 6:38:48 PM)

I still contend that Chelsea are a better squad than Utd, who have come up very short this season because of:
- a lack of pressing and wanting to win the ball back
- the weakness of Torres up front.

As good as Chelsea were in the 2nd half, Utd let them back into it by taking their foot off the pedal. Hairdryer will be out in the home dressing room I expect.

Professor Moriarty -> RE: Chelsea Thread (10/3/2013 6:40:14 PM)

Called it [:D]

quote:

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (14/3/2013 10:55:09 PM)

Pleased Torres got a winning and vital goal, gutted he smashed the penalty though.

I also wish Luiz would be put back in midfield, I can't understand why he isn't.

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (15/3/2013 2:56:12 PM)

Chelsea have six games in 16 days with a trip to Russia (Rubin Kazan) during that period. [sm=happy34.gif]

directorscut -> RE: Chelsea Thread (15/3/2013 4:16:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: impqueen

Chelsea have six games in 16 days with a trip to Russia (Rubin Kazan) during that period. [sm=happy34.gif]

Would you like to give that top four position to Arsenal now or do you want to draw it out to the end of the season? [:D]

Saltire -> RE: Chelsea Thread (15/3/2013 4:22:10 PM)

quote:

quote:

Would you like to give that top four position to Arsenal now or do you want to draw it out to the end of the season? [:D]

Who said Arsenal would be best placed to capitalise on it, Liverpool could yet do it! (not really tbf... [8D] )

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (15/3/2013 11:23:33 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Saltire

quote:

quote:

Who said Arsenal would be best placed to capitalise on it, Liverpool could yet do it! (not really tbf... [8D] )

You'd both better ask Spurs about that. [:)]

IN RAFA WE TRUST

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (17/3/2013 6:20:35 PM)

Hazard [sm=wub.gif]

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Chelsea Thread (17/3/2013 6:29:52 PM)

Out of the top 5 clubs this season I think Chelsea,when in the right form,have played the most attractive football.
Mata,Hazard,Oscar are joy to watch at times.
Side Note: Is Demba Ba going through abit of a 'torres' at the moment.
I do wonder if he will be Chelsea's leading man next year.

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (17/3/2013 6:35:19 PM)

We have TWO forwards, one is Torres the other is having a Torres time...[sm=whistle.gif] I'm hoping Romelu Lukaku will be given a chance next season.

Skiba -> RE: Chelsea Thread (4/4/2013 8:27:22 PM)

Torres looking very lively...

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Chelsea Thread (6/4/2013 12:22:15 PM)

quote:

BBC live-text
Meanwhile, Chelsea supporters across the country have been shaken by the news that Fernando Torres "will never give up" until he is back to his very best form.
Chelsea fans, are you willing to bide your time on this one?

I think Chelsea fans have been bidding there time pretty well for two years.
Goals against Europe's also-rans isn't going to change opinions,is it?

Saltire -> RE: Chelsea Thread (7/4/2013 2:25:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

BBC live-text
Meanwhile, Chelsea supporters across the country have been shaken by the news that Fernando Torres "will never give up" until he is back to his very best form.
Chelsea fans, are you willing to bide your time on this one?

I think Chelsea fans have been bidding there time pretty well for two years.
Goals against Europe's also-rans isn't going to change opinions,is it?

I dunno, if they end up winning the Europa League this year they may change their mind a bit about keeping him for next season.

Professor Moriarty -> RE: Chelsea Thread (7/4/2013 5:59:03 PM)

Good results for Chelsea today and they need to pull every point they can.

Still a lot of season left for them. A semi- (one would presume) and potentially a final in the Europa League. An FA Cup semi-final and some tough games to come in the league against Spurs, Fulham, Liverpool, Utd and Everton.

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (8/4/2013 12:39:27 PM)

IN RAFA WE TRUST

quote:

Still a lot of season left for them. A semi- (one would presume) and potentially a final in the Europa League. An FA Cup semi-final and some tough games to come in the league against Spurs, Fulham, Liverpool, Utd and Everton.

I was looking at these fixtures this morning and I was somewhat optimistic but then by the end not so much. [:D]

I'd like to end with a Shiny Trophy (or two) and a Top 4 finish but I don't think we can have both as we are heading straight for a wall.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Chelsea Thread (8/4/2013 12:48:16 PM)

quote:

IN RAFA WE TRUST

quote:

I was looking at these fixtures this morning and I was somewhat optimistic but then by the end not so much. [:D]

I'd like to end with a Shiny Trophy (or two) and a Top 4 finish but I don't think we can have both as we are heading straight for a wall.

You''l get to the Europa Final at the very atleast because,frankly,there's no other team in-comparison to Chelsea in the comp,imo.

Chelsea Vs City should be a tasty affair.[:D]

Page: <<   < prev  205 206 [207] 208 209   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI