RE: Chelsea Thread (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand

Skiba -> RE: Chelsea Thread (17/2/2013 5:31:14 PM)

Pretty dull game despite the score! Brentford did well in the first half and a bit unlucky with that advantage/goal not given. Boro away could be tricky although they were terrible at Palace yesterday.

Professor Moriarty -> RE: Chelsea Thread (17/2/2013 7:08:05 PM)

Interesting QF for the champs if they get through the 5th round.

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (21/2/2013 10:33:16 PM)

Despite thinking that Benitez is tactically poor when it comes to Chelsea (tactics could work but not with these players) and his substitutions happen far too late for my liking, his two Oscar>Mata/Hazard>Oscar (both of which were booed) have worked out nicely (jammily) for us. Two atrocious games, Torres being at his most awkward as fuck and frustrating, formation all to fuckery, players running about looking like they havenít got a damn clue how to play football and sure as hell not as a team but two quite lovely goals.

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 12:41:55 PM)

Ba starts, Torres is on the bench.

Skiba -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 12:49:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: impqueen

Ba starts, Torres is on the bench.

YES!!!! I can't decide whether to stay sober today...

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 12:52:27 PM)

I think we're going to get mullered. So itís the Hoegaarden early. [:D]

Skiba -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 12:54:52 PM)

quote:

I think we're going to get mullered. So itís the Hoegaarden early. [:D]

Oh no...you're one of them with your novelty beer! [:D]

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 12:57:35 PM)

Hoegaarden 1445 ain't novelty it's a delicious Belgian wheat beer highly recommended for sunny afternoons and miserable Sundays. [:D]

Skiba -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 1:03:05 PM)

quote:

Hoegaarden ain't novelty it's a delicious Belgian wheat beer highly recommended for sunny afternoons and miserable Sundays. [:D]

Can't stand wheat beer...it's like drinking shredded wheat but a lot worse! I'm obviously getting old though as I've started to drink chewy beers like Doom Bar, Pride and the independent ales they have on rotation in my local

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 1:08:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Skiba

quote:

Hoegaarden ain't novelty it's a delicious Belgian wheat beer highly recommended for sunny afternoons and miserable Sundays. [:D]

Can't stand wheat beer...it's like drinking shredded wheat but a lot worse! I'm obviously getting old though as I've started to drink chewy beers like Doom Bar, Pride and the independent ales they have on rotation in my local

quote:

chewy beers

[:'(][:D]

I've never had Doom Bar or Pride. An independent brewery recently opened up in my home village with a wide selection of ales and very nice too. [:)]

Nexus Wookie -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 1:15:29 PM)

I've got my money on Chelsea to win, and in the process nail Mancini's coffin. The guy is losing the plot, its clear the pressures of winning a tropy have got to him.

Skiba -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 1:27:14 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Skiba

quote:

quote:

chewy beers

[:'(][:D]

I've never had Doom Bar or Pride. An independent brewery recently opened up in my home village with a wide selection of ales and very nice too. [:)]

Doom Bar is probably my favourite of the kind branded ales... and Pride is often the only non-fizzy one available in a lot of pubs but it's pretty good.

Think I might watch our game sober and then pop down the pub for the cup final

Skiba -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 1:29:52 PM)

Kolo, Rodwell and Javi Garcia starting so we might have a chance!

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 2:28:44 PM)

I need a drink. [;)][:D]

Well both encouraging (so far clean sheet) and rubbish being completely dominated in the midfield and aren't presenting much of a threat. Terry on, Obi off Luiz to midfield please. Oscar for Ramires too.

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 2:56:29 PM)

That was fucking wank.

Sloppy, no urgency and everyone has Torres syndrome dithering like twats in front of goal.

Skiba -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 3:26:14 PM)

Well...knew I should've started drinking earlier

impqueen -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 3:26:27 PM)

So 6th again this year? Fucking useless.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 3:32:15 PM)

Crikey Ramires was poor.
And Hazard yet again proved why I still have doubts about his mentality and courage.

Saltire -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 5:34:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

I've got my money on Chelsea to win, and in the process nail Mancini's coffin. The guy is losing the plot, its clear the pressures of winning a tropy have got to him.

Lol you've lost the plot with a statement like that Nexus! [;)]

Peter Griffin -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 8:40:59 PM)

quote:

You don't half chat some shit.

Professor Moriarty -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 9:22:08 PM)

quote:

So 6th again this year? Fucking useless.

This. Even if its unlikely to be as bad as 6th.

How many goals has Lukaku got now for WBA?

Nexus Wookie -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 9:58:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Peter Griffin

quote:

Oops. City fan i take it? [:D]

How am i talking shit by the way? Everyone else see's it, its clear the pressures of retaining the title are getting to him. And talking crap like this;

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-boss-roberto-mancini-1728855

Makes him look even more desperate. Lucky my arse, i can remember only two game where we've won it in the last minute, the Southampton game and of course, the game at the Etihad. I think that one in particular wakes Mr. Mancini up at night, in cold sweats.

Rinc -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 10:13:39 PM)

You can add the Villa and Newcastle results to that list. Plus if you're stretching it you also won the Liverpool and Fulham games in the last 10.

Professor Moriarty -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 10:55:52 PM)

I don't get the insinuation. Is Mancini saying City only won the PL because of luck, as they got it with the last kick of the season?

A goal is a goal in the 1st or 91st minute.

directorscut -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 11:03:58 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

How am i talking shit by the way? Everyone else see's it, its clear the pressures of retaining the title are getting to him. And talking crap like this;

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-city-boss-roberto-mancini-1728855

Makes him look even more desperate. Lucky my arse, i can remember only two game where we've won it in the last minute, the Southampton game and of course, the game at the Etihad. I think that one in particular wakes Mr. Mancini up at night, in cold sweats.

LOL. Ferguson has come up with way more deluded stuff than that on an almost weekly basis.

Nexus Wookie -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 11:08:42 PM)

But we're not talking about Ferguson are we?

Nexus Wookie -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 11:11:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

I don't get the insinuation. Is Mancini saying City only won the PL because of luck, as they got it with the last kick of the season?

That was my exact thought when reading the article. If luck is measured by last minute goals, then City are the luckiest PL winners around.

Olaf -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 11:13:49 PM)

quote:

But we're not talking about Ferguson are we?

The point is that Mancini isn't unique in coming out with stupid comments about his team or his rivals, no?

Nexus Wookie -> RE: Chelsea Thread (24/2/2013 11:15:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Professor Moriarty

The thing is Rinc, United have been doing it for years. Its not like we decided to score last gasp winners as soon as City were bought by a billionaire Sheikh.

Peter Griffin -> RE: Chelsea Thread (25/2/2013 4:08:16 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well first off you said a Chelsea win would seal his fate as our manager which is complete bollocks as the title for me was lost after the draw at QPR so why not fire him then? You then said he was losing the plot, that is also complete bollocks which has been aluded to above as most managers talk nonsense. You then said the pressure of winning a trophy has got to him, so the league title after the F.A. Cup was a dream no?
Give your head a wobble.

Page: <<   < prev  203 204 [205] 206 207   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI