RE: The PS3 Thread (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad

Chief -> RE: The PS3 Thread (23/2/2012 8:39:12 AM)

She's got quite a scary face.

Stuntgoat -> RE: The PS3 Thread (25/2/2012 11:57:41 AM)

Lucy Porter is on access?!!!! Now I have a reason to watch it, she is gorgeous!! Bit of a fan if you hadn't guessed!

Base -> RE: The PS3 Thread (25/2/2012 5:32:55 PM)

Hmmm, so PS3 controllers don't like being bounced off the living room floor and into the kitchen! Seems to still work despite something now rattling around inside it...

Stoopid game [:@]

GameOverManGameOver -> RE: The PS3 Thread (28/2/2012 10:54:47 AM)

Lucy Porter is very cute. Saw her live a few years back and she gained a spot in my heart......

However, I'm over 6 foot so, sorry Lucy, I don't think it'll work out!

Stuntgoat -> RE: The PS3 Thread (28/2/2012 9:24:21 PM)

Apparently her husbands over 6ft! Funniest thing was seeing her next to Greg Davies on Mock The Week!

Jodan_King -> RE: The PS3 Thread (29/2/2012 10:29:07 AM)

I know this has been posted before but I can't find it....I have had the YLOD with my 40gb console recently -can anyone recommend a reliable cheap repair co at all?

cheers

Proudfoot -> RE: The PS3 Thread (2/3/2012 11:49:04 PM)

I'm not tech savvy, so I hope some of you can help me.

I can dowload demos and play them no problem and at one point I could do the same with games, but now it only works for demos. It's been like that for a long time, and yeah, I've checked the PS3 help stuff, many times, I've googled like crazy...

I've paid money for Limbo, I can see if I check my history and I've tried to download and install it again, but it doesn't help. I've already done that I'm told. There is no way for me to find or play it, or play anything else for that matter. Everything I've bought is gone. It wasn't that much, just a few games, and money isn't everything... but it's still a bummer.

I guess it's just one of those things, but it's still annoying, mainly because I'd actually like to buy some games. From the company that apparently doesn't want me to buy stuff. You know, like Limbo.

I'll obviously stay a disc guy as long as possible, but it would still be interesting to know what it is I'm doing wrong or what gizmo I didn't buy, or whatever it may be.

kata -> RE: The PS3 Thread (3/3/2012 4:42:38 PM)

Anyone tried the Starhawk beta? Had a quick go and got quite severely slaughtered.

juanvasquez -> RE: The PS3 Thread (4/3/2012 11:39:43 AM)

I see Resi Evil 2 and 3 are FOC with PS+ at the minute.

indysgill -> RE: The PS3 Thread (7/3/2012 10:45:14 PM)

I got them last week, now have the complete set!

Hopefully Journey is out tonight, about to go have a look.

juanvasquez -> RE: The PS3 Thread (8/3/2012 12:01:59 AM)

I saw Journey was up. Almost makes me sad that I'm not on PS+. Then I remember I'm skint and can't get it anyway!

Still, we'll always have Gamefest! [:D]

I'll be getting it when I can as I loved the demo. Such a beautiful game, one I can see eating the hours away.

the anomaly -> RE: The PS3 Thread (9/3/2012 12:05:00 AM)

Hi all,

Quick question regarding Blue ray play back. Was watching Conan on my Blueray player when 1hour into the film I had issues with the sound. None had occurred before this.Tried it on my PS3 and continued and it was fine. Checked back where I had sound issues before and it worked fine!

Question is would I really have sound issues due to a lack of the latest firmware/software update ONE HOUR into a film? Wouldn't I have experienced it right away? Long story short I want to know if I should complain to Lovefilm about the disc or not. Thought it was scratched or something but possibly not.

Cheers

Anomaly

P.S : Turned on my PS3 ... said it shut down incorrectly and may take 2-3 hours to sort ... WTF? Why does it think it's a PC?!?

indysgill -> RE: The PS3 Thread (9/3/2012 11:15:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: juanvasquez

I saw Journey was up. Almost makes me sad that I'm not on PS+. Then I remember I'm skint and can't get it anyway!

Still, we'll always have Gamefest! [:D]

I'll be getting it when I can as I loved the demo. Such a beautiful game, one I can see eating the hours away.

It is loverly, sliding down the dunes is great fun.

quote:

ORIGINAL: the anomaly

Hi all,

Quick question regarding Blue ray play back. Was watching Conan on my Blueray player when 1hour into the film I had issues with the sound. None had occurred before this.Tried it on my PS3 and continued and it was fine. Checked back where I had sound issues before and it worked fine!

Question is would I really have sound issues due to a lack of the latest firmware/software update ONE HOUR into a film? Wouldn't I have experienced it right away? Long story short I want to know if I should complain to Lovefilm about the disc or not. Thought it was scratched or something but possibly not.

Cheers

Anomaly

P.S : Turned on my PS3 ... said it shut down incorrectly and may take 2-3 hours to sort ... WTF? Why does it think it's a PC?!?

Can you update the bluray player, I always thought the PS3 was the only one you could update.

Why would the PS3 take 2-3 hours to sort? I have shut down incorrectly before and never had a message like that.

emogeek -> RE: The PS3 Thread (10/3/2012 2:39:20 PM)

I've had that incorrect shut down message a couple of times - always says it could take a few hours but usually more like about 10/15 minutes.

Bloody annoying though.

SWOTBM -> RE: The PS3 Thread (10/3/2012 4:08:21 PM)

Yeah I think it must be a new feature from a recent update.  My PS3 crashed last night and I had the same error message, only took a couple of minutes to reboot though. 

GameOverManGameOver -> RE: The PS3 Thread (4/4/2012 9:07:24 AM)

Couple of quick questions PS3ers......

1. Is it possible to change the picture that is associated with your PSN account? I'm a bit bored of mine, but can't see how to change it. I can only seem to change the colour and comment.

2. Is there some way of saving install data to a USB or a quick way to reinstall it? Basically the GT5 install is huge, eating up a chunk of my HD space, so I'd like to remove it. However, I do drop in to it occassionally for a race, so would like to copy it back rather than take the 3-4 hours to re-install. Any thoughts?

Cheers all.

Stuntgoat -> RE: The PS3 Thread (4/4/2012 9:21:30 PM)

think you can change the picture if you go into account management, and click on avatar.

jinks -> RE: The PS3 Thread (5/4/2012 2:59:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GameOverManGameOver

1. Is it possible to change the picture that is associated with your PSN account? I'm a bit bored of mine, but can't see how to change it. I can only seem to change the colour and comment.

2. Is there some way of saving install data to a USB or a quick way to reinstall it? Basically the GT5 install is huge, eating up a chunk of my HD space, so I'd like to remove it. However, I do drop in to it occassionally for a race, so would like to copy it back rather than take the 3-4 hours to re-install. Any thoughts?

Cheers all.

To answer:

1.) What Stuntgoat said, its in account management, from there its very easy to change.

2.) As far as im aware, no. Install is saved to the hard-drive and no way of copying it to a stick (belive me, i've tried!) sorry buddy.

GameOverManGameOver -> RE: The PS3 Thread (10/4/2012 1:39:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jinks

quote:

Cheers all.

To answer:

1.) What Stuntgoat said, its in account management, from there its very easy to change.

2.) As far as im aware, no. Install is saved to the hard-drive and no way of copying it to a stick (belive me, i've tried!) sorry buddy.

1) Cheers Stuntgoat & Jinks, changed yesterday. Pretty uninspiring choices all in all.

2) ..................Arse.

Hobbitonlass -> RE: The PS3 Thread (24/4/2012 10:30:48 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: jinks

quote:

Cheers all.

To answer:

1) Cheers Stuntgoat & Jinks, changed yesterday. Pretty uninspiring choices all in all.

2) ..................Arse.

Is that the background pic when you are signed in? My cousin has a photo that he took, no idea how he got that on there, I can ask [:)]

Mine is always the Skyrim dude [:D]

indysgill -> RE: The PS3 Thread (4/5/2012 10:35:06 PM)

Anyone with PS+ they gave away hell of a lot of stuff this week. Must be like 7/8 games. Max Payne on PS2 as a freebie is always good.

Ell -> RE: The PS3 Thread (12/5/2012 4:17:31 PM)

What are we all playing these days?

As well as the usual bouts with FIFA 12 and most beat 'em ups, I've gone back to finish off Gran Turismo 5, Resident Evil 5, and Vanquish.

I noticed Fat Princess is in the sale at 3.99 - worth a punt?

Chief Wiggum -> RE: The PS3 Thread (12/5/2012 4:55:56 PM)

I'm replaying Skyrim, interspersed with long sweary sessions sucking balls at BF3 multiplayer - did get Fallout NV the other day to replay with the DLC, but there just seems like there's been a lack of quality releases recently

I suppose its not surprising as it's getting towards summer (when we should really emerge from the dark shadows of inside, to run hop and skip in the sunshine) and then there's the drought until autumn, when everybody competes for the Christmas money

kata -> RE: The PS3 Thread (12/5/2012 5:35:50 PM)

Working my way through Uncharted 3.

juanvasquez -> RE: The PS3 Thread (12/5/2012 5:58:09 PM)

I keep meaning to get back into Rayman 3 HD as I was supposed to review it about 2 months ago! [:-]

Same with Metal Gear Solid HD collection and Medal of Honor, but recent employment issues (meaning real life stuff got in the way) and Live Arcade's recent output has meant the PS3 sits neglected yet again.

benmharper -> RE: The PS3 Thread (13/5/2012 9:12:02 PM)

I'm playing MLB 12 - The Show, alongside FIFA 12, Arkham City side missions and the odd bash on MW3. I was getting into battlefield 3 until the servers changed and I couldn't find a game with less than 2000 tickets

Got metal gear solid collection, prince of Persia and Assassins creed revelations sat untouched

darthbane -> RE: The PS3 Thread (13/5/2012 10:02:54 PM)

Right now i'm on Arkham City. Plus i've got Driver - San Francisco and Deus Ex
My girlfriend and I are also going through God of War Collection [:)]

SWOTBM -> RE: The PS3 Thread (13/5/2012 10:18:45 PM)

My gaming time has been restricted lately, but I'm mopping up trophies in various games; Catherine, Dark Souls, Skyrim etc. I really want to get the MGS collection and the New Vegas+DLC edition. Probably wait until my exams are finished for that though [:)]

GameOverManGameOver -> RE: The PS3 Thread (15/5/2012 10:37:11 AM)

Me, I'm a bit behind the times since GOMGO Jnr and GOMGO The Third arrived, but plugging my way through Dead Space 2 at the mo.....finding it much harder than DS.

Then on to Bulletstorm and Binary Domain (both borrowed from a mate) and then the 6 other games I've got still in their wrapping! Strangely was looking at my games last night and found I still had Medal of Honour Airbourne in its wrapper....thats got to be about 4 years old isn't it!?

indysgill -> RE: The PS3 Thread (15/5/2012 10:49:18 PM)

I am currently on Lego Star Wars 3, love film also sent me Sonic Generation, so will give that a go.
Then its back to games I own

Prototype 2
Rayman Origins
Skyrim
Arkham City

I also found a game called Folklore, which I bought years ago, but never got round to playing might give that a go too.

Page: <<   < prev  116 117 [118] 119 120   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI