Eli Roth Joins Death Proof (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Eli Roth Joins Death Proof (12/9/2006 10:47:02 AM)

Post your comments on this article

FerrisBueller -> Kurt Russell in a Quentin Tarantino's "slasher movie at 200mph"? (12/9/2006 10:47:02 AM)

Robert Rodriguez' Planet Terror doesn't even factor in why I must see this movie... and I loved Sin City.

iainthekid -> RE: Eli Roth Joins Death Proof (12/9/2006 11:46:30 AM)

Another reason not to see this film then, QT seems to be losing it, and with mates like Eli "no talent whatsoever" Roth to help him, no wonder.

Dave B -> RE: Eli Roth Joins Death Proof (12/9/2006 11:57:22 PM)

Hard to think that Tarrantino used to make films that weren't self indulgent wank.

Sutty -> RE: Eli Roth Joins Death Proof (13/9/2006 11:06:24 AM)

jobs for the boys as far as eli roth is concerned.
talentless-hack-rip-off-merchant

zombiemaster -> RE: Eli Roth Joins Death Proof (13/9/2006 12:24:12 PM)

Eli roth=twat

Donkeyass -> RE: Eli Roth Joins Death Proof (13/9/2006 2:13:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: zombiemaster

Eli roth=twat

i agree he has no talent

primate -> Oh ye of little faith and no imagination (13/9/2006 7:53:50 PM)

To everyone pre this post: You Are All Wrong In The Head And Wouldn't Recognise Entertainment If It Wrote It's Name On Your Hand And Then Smacked You About The Face With It Repeatedly Whilst Shouting Hello I'm Entertainment Four Inches From Your Lugholes.

Please stay at home at home when this film comes out, then me and my friends can enjoy Grindhouse without your whinging "wah, its not like Jackie Brown" and ruining it for everyone else.

Peter A. Quinn -> RE: Oh ye of little faith and no imagination (15/9/2006 9:26:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: primate

To everyone pre this post: You Are All Wrong In The Head And Wouldn't Recognise Entertainment If It Wrote It's Name On Your Hand And Then Smacked You About The Face With It Repeatedly Whilst Shouting Hello I'm Entertainment Four Inches From Your Lugholes.

Please stay at home at home when this film comes out, then me and my friends can enjoy Grindhouse without your whinging "wah, its not like Jackie Brown" and ruining it for everyone else.

Gosh, caught in the crushing grip of logic again. I, too, will be going to see and enjoy this film...but Eli Roth is still a talentless hack who should be given a one-way ticket to Obscurityville. Spare me.

doobydoo -> RE: Oh ye of little faith and no imagination (15/9/2006 10:59:33 AM)

Lets face it - Hostel 2 is either gonna make or break Eli Roth. So many people felt let down by Hostel after all the hype. Oh, and dont get me started on how the Cabin fever trailer was 100 times better than the actual film.

clarkkent -> finaly (10/2/2007 2:31:22 PM)

at leat i found sumone who agrees that hostel wasnt as bad and grusome as all the hype! altho when that chinese girls eye got cut off that was pretty badf (and by that i mean good and gory not rubbish!)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI