Dungeon Siege (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> Dungeon Siege (29/10/2005 3:23:33 PM)

Post your comments on this article

nuttjob -> RE: What the Hell !! Who lets this guy make films!! (5/2/2006 4:18:47 PM)

As long as he leaves Max Payne, Fahrenheit and GTA alone I don't give a shit. There are games out there that would make great films, but there aren't any respectable directors who want to make a game adap just in case they'll get a reputation like Uwe Boll (hiss, spit, etc...). Silent hill might be alright though...

Tokenfella -> RE: What the Hell !! Who lets this guy make films!! (13/3/2006 5:04:58 PM)

The worst living director in the world (and worst overall) Ew-yew "Toilet" E-Boll-a tortures a few billion more people by giving us even more crap and this time, it makes eating shit feel better in comparison. The title In the Name of The King: A Dungeon Siege is a very misleading title too. It has got very little if not, nothing to do with the Microsoft game of the same name infact, Boll once said himself that the dungeon scenes in the game only last a few minutes. Yes, thanks a lot Boll(!). That man should be charged with plagarism as he copied a number of scenes from Lord of the Rings such as orc type creatures to the casting of John Rhy Davies aka Gimli. It's an even bigger tragedy that many big names from Hollywood are selling their souls to such an untalented, worthless fart. I hope the Tax Shelter will close sooner rather than later and then he'll soon realise that he will get no money and no fans. His films are not Godfather or Citizen Kane like quality, they're Gigli quality. Even then, Gigli feels better in comparison. I prefer not to rate his movies in zeros anymore, I'll be rating them with negative figures.

I would skip on this one from Boll, thank you very much. I will also avoid any dvd releases from him even if they're limited.

lwepenn -> RE: What the Hell !! Who lets this guy make films!! (13/3/2006 6:25:47 PM)

Well i spose well have to w8 and c until it comes out. I probably aint seen out from uwe ball but i spose this will b my first

Tokenfella -> RE: What the Hell !! Who lets this guy make films!! (16/3/2006 5:43:26 PM)

Time to predict box office:

Opening: $1,500,000
Worldwide: $6,000,000-$7,500,000

taz_e -> (3/7/2006 6:51:28 PM)

I haven't seen any owe boll so I can't say that I know him or that I know he's untallented so I guess I am counting my self in! There are a lot of names in this movie that are worthy and I would like to watch this one! Jsaon Statham and Ray Liotta together again!!!!! That must be something! Yes!!!! I am one of those that really loved Revolver and I am not ashamed! It is a wonderful movie!

movealpha -> unaccustomed as I am to public speaking.. (10/7/2008 3:49:46 AM)

and whilst i doubt that mr boll reads this, I have to say I am deeply impressed by how utterly awful uwe boll is. I knew he was a poor director- forgivable- and that he was a great producer.but his unspeakable awfulness makes me wish to stand up and be counted among those great men who, in spite of knowing that he could beat the tar through me, I would fight to my last blow to stop him directing any more films. he is like ed wood, but without passion, a vision, or any eye for aesthetics. I just heard someone say recently that, "in any language, Celine Dion sucks open ass". Mr B sucks satan's gaping crack.

stevo976 -> (20/3/2009 12:07:08 PM)

Do not watch this film. It is possibly the worst film I have ever seen, Uwe Boll should be banned from directing after this disaster

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI