RE: Report bug and glitches here... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Biggus -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (30/8/2012 10:54:54 PM)

I can't edit the reviews on my profile. Can anyone help with this?

elab49 -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (30/8/2012 11:13:14 PM)

I'm embarrassed to say I don't know what you actually mean by reviews on your profile? 

Biggus -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (30/8/2012 11:19:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

I'm embarrassed to say I don't know what you actually mean by reviews on your profile? 

er... I can't think of a clearer way of explaining it! [sm=huh.gif] You go to 'My Profile' then to 'My Reviews'...

elab49 -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (30/8/2012 11:36:52 PM)

A fair chunk of the functionality in the Profile link has been buggered for years and Empire has just left it. I'd imagine most would edit reviews in the original threads though? Are you having a problem doing it there?

Sledge Hammer -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (23/9/2012 3:52:04 PM)

Is anyone else experiencing loading problems this weekend?

The banner seems to load but at times nothing else does. I have to refresh the page to get the rest of the page to load.

samortan -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (8/10/2012 11:23:02 AM)

I loved the menu bar at the top.......

Phubbs -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (15/10/2012 3:18:14 AM)

Having a problem trying to add my reviews to older Empire film reviews. I'm trying to get up 'Nightbreed' and 'They Live' but nothing is coming up, had this problem before, is there an issue with older film reviews??

Tidus -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (21/10/2012 8:52:10 PM)

when I click "apply changes" on the edit your details page I'm getting a 500 internal server error. Anyone else noticed this? I'm trying to upload an avatar

Powka -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (30/11/2012 1:30:15 AM)

Hey!

Same here:
500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Anyone figured out how to upload an avatar yet?

lu2345 -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (2/12/2012 9:46:47 PM)

Hi, can anyone help? My brother has been trying to log in and used his user name and password but they were rejected. he then tried to re-register but had the message to say he was already registered. He used the request log in detila buttons and had his user details sent via email. these were exactly the same as the ones he unsuccessfully tried earlier. He even copied and pasted them but they still wouldn't work!
He then used the "contact us" facility and explained all this, however the email was bounced straight back as undeliverable. He's now stuck.. can't log in, can't re-register. Any ideas?

elab49 -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (2/12/2012 9:56:34 PM)

What's his user ID? 

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (14/12/2012 12:15:03 PM)

The Advent Calendar competitions, is anyone else having trouble entering today's comp

There's no question. In the box that should have the question is the word "We" and then the "Enter competition" button. I've tried in three different browsers and two machines.

MonsterCat -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (26/12/2012 10:36:21 PM)

Google Chrome is telling me that Audiophile is infected with Malware.

Is this right or is Chrome being its usual dumbass self?

matty_b -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (2/1/2013 2:53:39 PM)

If I try to PM someone using their stored address in my inbox, it says the connection timed out.

However, if I go to their profile and use the PM link on that, it goes through fine.

Anyone else getting this?

elab49 -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (2/1/2013 2:59:36 PM)

I had it a while back but I just assumed PMs were still messed up. I didn't make the link to the address store being the problem though and I haven't tried it again, but it was the same error message I was getting. 

rawlinson -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (4/1/2013 8:52:24 AM)

I know just posting a smiley often won't go through, but is there a problem for one word posts for anyone else?

elab49 -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (4/1/2013 9:59:02 AM)

One word is the equivalent of a smiley with this glitch  - we were aware of the single word before the smiley thing. I think it's a single block of characters that the spam filter is looking for. 

rawlinson -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (4/1/2013 10:47:09 AM)

Ah. Although I've had smileys go through recently. Usually rolling laugh ones.

paul.cam -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (10/1/2013 8:53:16 AM)

The Invisibles game has turned into a two ronnies sketch, you have to type the answer to yesterday's clue to get it right. Been playing up all week.

Tosh -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (15/1/2013 10:10:38 AM)

also in the daily quiz page at the top right it clearly shows that Empire rehashes the quiz using automatic script. The top of today's says
"15 January 2008, Quiz #84"

Might need an update to the quiz with new questions or I bet that the code monkeys will just remove the text ;)

Hood_Man -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (26/1/2013 10:42:37 AM)

I can't reply to the Tennis Thread in Grandstand. I've tried to use "Post Reply" and "Fast Reply," and I've tried posting replies from the page before last and the first page as well, but I keep getting this message:

quote:

This message has been deleted or moved, and therefore not available.

Hmm [sm=33.gif]

[EDIT]

I've cleared the cache a few times and closed and reopened Chrome a few times too, and I tried it in Firefox just now as well. Problem remains.

Other people are posting in there though, the forum's picking on me [:(]

elab49 -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (26/1/2013 11:12:14 AM)

How long is your replly? 

Hood_Man -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (26/1/2013 11:21:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

How long is your replly? 

I can't even remember, it was just a one word reply to be honest. I've tried posting "Test" a few times, but I get the same result & nothing works.

matty_b -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (26/1/2013 12:52:06 PM)

I think Empire doesn't allow one word posts anymore. It's something about keeping spammers away.

Are you a spammer, Hoody?

ARE YOU?

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (26/1/2013 1:30:15 PM)

You can edit posts down to just one word though.

elab49 -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (26/1/2013 1:39:56 PM)

You can also type one word or add one smilie then hit the space bar a few times and that'll work too.

But that's the problem I'm afraid - as part of the new spam filter we got there's a glitch on single word/smilie posts [:)]

70sfilmfan -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (29/1/2013 9:24:21 AM)

Hi Guys and Gals As ive progreessed through my 53 years on earth ive taken movie magazines i e Photoplay,Films illustrated etc but the very best by far is Empire my fav read,so i thought id write a letter to the letters page it keeps saying your inbox is full just a little grumble thanks Rich collins

AShuttleworth -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (5/2/2013 7:42:16 PM)

Hi,

I have the iPhone Empire App and was just wondering when it would be updated next? It hasn't been updated for awhile now but instead just seems to loading all the time?

Any information would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Andy

elab49 -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (5/2/2013 7:53:33 PM)

Hi Andy

Empire very rarely post in/read this thread. If you ask the question in the Ipad sub-forum I think it's more likely to be noticed there [:)]

V.E.N.O.M -> RE: Report bug and glitches here... (11/2/2013 9:27:13 PM)

I keep trying to upload an avatar, but it never works! It is well within the dimensions and file size. I have tried about 10 times now, any help?

Page: <<   < prev  31 32 [33] 34 35   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI