Comic-Con: Joel Silver On Wonder Woman (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Comic-Con: Joel Silver On Wonder Woman (22/7/2006 5:02:54 PM)

Post your comments on this article

billythehick -> (22/7/2006 5:02:54 PM)

they should pick one of the starlets already in circulation below the radar. there always seem to be twice as many female actors floating around as men, but so few of them get decent roles. plus in the last while the eye candy love intrests have all been young and latin/hispanic. on second thoughts maybe he should get an unknown. summer glau anyone?

doctorolorinbats1975 -> RE: Comic-Con: Joel Silver On Wonder Woman (22/7/2006 5:59:48 PM)

Glad to hear Joss Whedon isn't being kicked out.

sanchia -> (22/7/2006 6:01:54 PM)

I have a couple of fond memories of Linda Carter as Wonder Woman but generally find the character a bit bland. I think it will take something special to get this one up and running. I also tend to think the look is very important for this character, if she ends up as some short blonde girl it would not really sit that well.

zombiemaster -> RE: (22/7/2006 6:12:00 PM)

It would be good to see a wonder women film but they would have to make it pretty special to get any interest in it

Chaos Engine -> (22/7/2006 7:58:22 PM)

I know what Silver can produce...... one of my SHITES!!!!! WW is a woefully depressing character in leagu with Supergirl & shit like that. If this is going ahead.. then they need to sort out the costume to be all slutty with boots & big dids. what?

24Dan -> RE: (22/7/2006 8:04:27 PM)

The title this thread provided some scary mental images

doctorolorinbats1975 -> RE: (23/7/2006 2:28:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chaos Engine

I know what Silver can produce...... one of my SHITES!!!!! WW is a woefully depressing character in leagu with Supergirl & shit like that. If this is going ahead.. then they need to sort out the costume to be all slutty with boots & big dids. what?

Wonderwoman is one of DC's Big Three. Joss Whedon will deliver another winner in this one but studying Wonderwoman as a young girl arriving into the wider darker world.

Dave B -> RE: RE: (23/7/2006 8:23:08 PM)

Finally. Good to hear Whedon has nearly finished the script.

Adrian -> Wonder Woman is..... (30/7/2006 12:33:26 PM)

Well... There's an official rumour (if there can be such a thing) on IMDb that Morena Baccarin (Inara; Firefly/Serenity) will play Wonder Woman, which I can see, but I personally thing Eliza Dushku (Faith; Fuffy/Angel) would be a better choice. Whedon.... if you read this... ELIZA DUSHKU! Trust me. tho a si say, going on purely looks, Ms Baccarin would work too; just not as well.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI