RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Grandstand

jediwarrior -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (5/2/2006 9:11:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: HIM

quote:

ORIGINAL: jediwarrior

We are on live Saturday v Wigan 12.45 kick-off on Premier Plus and then live on Tuesday 14th against Arsenal (not sure which Sky channel that's on yet)

Bollocks!!!!! [sm=893banghead-thumb.gif]

I'm working on Saturday and it's twating Valentine's Day on the Tuesday! Dammit I wish I was single. Hmmmm how can i get my bird to dump me before then.....? [sm=33.gif]

A special Valentine treat for her. She can watch Liverpool v Arsenal. [:)]

Well she will dump you then so you can watch the game in peace [:D]

Oh I suppose it's best not to tell you we are also live on Saturday 18th at 12.30 v Manchester United on BBC1 in the Cup   Oops[sm=whistle.gif]

Rob -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (6/2/2006 11:23:54 AM)

I'm gutted.  I thought for most of the match we were just about the better team.  Chelsea only had 4 or so chances but converted two of them and that's the difference in my opinion.

Reina would have had a yellow but for Robben and although he shouldn't have raised he hands for Robben to go down like he'd been shot was an absolute disgrace.

I'm really beginning to detest this lot.....

Did anyone see on Skysports the fact that in 10 league matches against Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal we've only taken 4 points!

MOTH -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (6/2/2006 1:33:36 PM)

bad result for liverpool. there's not much between these two teams, but up front Chelsea have the clinical touch whereas Liverpool badly need an assured 20 goals-a-season man.

Liverpool are better team than they were this time last year (and that finished ok!) but there's still no disguising the fact that they continue to struggle to score against the best premiership defences (2 goals in 8 matches against Utd, Chelsea & Spurs)

My Life in Pictures -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (6/2/2006 6:02:54 PM)

[image]http://www.gazhenry.f2s.com/_other/gerrard.gif[/image]
[:D]
Is it me or does Joe Cole look 8 years old compared to Gerrard.[;)]

Dozy McGrew -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (6/2/2006 7:22:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: My Life in Pictures

The little gobshite....hang him![:D]

Spider -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (6/2/2006 8:50:26 PM)

That made me feel sorry for Gerrard because he looked like he really wanted five, and the kid didn't. I bet John Terry or Lampard told him to do it, would any kid really be that cheeky on his own?

Rob -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (7/2/2006 11:31:23 AM)

quote:

Cheeky little shit.  Kudos to Gerrard for not twatting the little bugger.  Too bad he didn't try it with Cisse!

Jebediah -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (7/2/2006 11:45:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rob

quote:

Cheeky little shit.  Kudos to Gerrard for not twatting the little bugger.  Too bad he didn't try it with Cisse!

I'm suprised that Gerrard didn't double-foot challenge him above the knee like he normaly does.

jediwarrior -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (7/2/2006 4:09:32 PM)

Gerrard is out injuried for tomorrow's game against Charlton. He might be back for Saturday game against Wigan.

I suppose it's not to bad he played alot of games lately and could do with a little break

Walkerboy -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (7/2/2006 4:33:31 PM)

quote:

Too much Soccer AM for that kid......

HIM -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (7/2/2006 10:28:03 PM)

The Defence of Rafa's Zonal Marking

HIM -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (8/2/2006 8:28:59 PM)

By Christ there's a bird commentating for the BBC on the Charlton/Liverpool game! It just doesn't sit right.

HIM -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (8/2/2006 9:58:55 PM)

By Christ, it's like this season all over again. Only worse.

PWDLFAPts1

[sm=sad06.gif]

Oh well, there's always the Champions League to win again.

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (8/2/2006 10:44:35 PM)

quote:

PWDLFAPts1

[sm=sad06.gif]

It's not like before tonight's game you stood a chance of winning the Premiership anyway [;)]

And as crap as United are these days and as close as the fight for second may end up, I am confident United will clinch 2nd position. They have already slipped up and given Liverpool the chance to go ahead of them, and you didn't take the opportunity, and without a quality striker you'll struggle not to do a repeat if United slip up again. Plus if United win the League Cup they'll probably get a bit of a confidence and morale boost.

My Life in Pictures -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (8/2/2006 11:22:37 PM)

Liverpool vs Arsenal looks like it's going to be a huge game for both sides now. A defeat for either could be disasterous. I still think Liverpool will finish 2nd though. You have a better squad than Utd.

Sinatra -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (9/2/2006 9:06:20 AM)

quote:

PWDLFAPts1

[sm=sad06.gif]

I'm enjoying this thread... don't feel I have to add anything really! [:D]

Walkerboy -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (9/2/2006 9:29:48 AM)

quote:

Liverpool vs Arsenal looks like it's going to be a huge game for both sides now. A defeat for either could be disasterous. I still think Liverpool will finish 2nd though. You have a better squad than Utd.

As a Spurs fan I'm hoping for a draw next week.  Gives us a reasonable chance of putting more pressure on Liverpool and more of a gap over Arsenal.
Of course, were Liverpool to win, I'd be equally happy.

DanielFullard -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (9/2/2006 9:30:56 AM)

Liverpool were amazing over the start and middle of this season and I was all for singing thier praises after the unworthy Champions League win as they prooved they are a good potentially great side under Rafa. However, recently they have been back to the Liverpool of the recent years...Shite

phizchap -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (9/2/2006 12:34:35 PM)

It's time to be positive, as angry as i was when i saw the result, having seen the highlights, how we were 2-0 down at half time amazes me, Liverpool are controlling games a lot more then they used too, but hell do we need a decent 20 goals a season striker, let's see how we feel after the next 3 games.

Peter Griffin -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (9/2/2006 12:48:50 PM)

What happened to the return of God [sm=33.gif]

HIM -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (9/2/2006 12:51:50 PM)

He only got half an hour. [:(]

Sexual Harassment Panda -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (9/2/2006 12:53:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: phizchap

It's time to be positive, as angry as i was when i saw the result, having seen the highlights, how we were 2-0 down at half time amazes me, Liverpool are controlling games a lot more then they used too, but hell do we need a decent 20 goals a season striker, let's see how we feel after the next 3 games.

According to both the BBC report and the Sky Sports one, Charlton well and truely beat Liverpool and deserved the victory. They didn't seem to mention Liverpool being in charge.

dr. salvador -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (9/2/2006 1:01:36 PM)

I think Liverpool will win the Champions League again!!!
They were amazing last time!!1

phizchap -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (9/2/2006 1:03:59 PM)

Well i saw the highlights on sky and apart from a crazy 4 minutes(it was never a pen) Liverpool were well in charge, Curbishley even admitted to this fact, the second 45 minutes was not so great, by the way, who do you support?, and if it's not Liverpool, what the hell are you doing on a Liverpool forum.

jediwarrior -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (9/2/2006 2:21:14 PM)

Well lets hope we can bounce back on Saturday and recover from this mini slump

phizchap -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (11/2/2006 5:47:07 PM)

Woo hoo, back to winning way's, not pretty, but i would've been happy with a 1-0 win, scored off Hyypia's ass, just to get a win again, just Arsenel next.

jediwarrior -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (15/2/2006 9:40:33 AM)

It says on the Liverpool Website that they have agreed a deal with Adidas from July 2006 for them to do the Liverpool Sportswear.

At last we can get rid of those crapping Rebok designs and get some decent shirts 

Rob -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (15/2/2006 10:23:17 AM)

Good result last night and deserved winners.  By oh my god do our strikers need to start firing soon.  Fowler isn't match fit (so no blame to him) and yet easily looks the biggest threat.  Cisse and Morientes just don't seem able to cut it.

On the positive side though we totally controlled the match and thought Kewell and Sisokko had very good games.  Very solid performance but I really thought we were going to come unstuck thanks to our lack of cutting edge.

JIm R -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (15/2/2006 3:29:34 PM)

We were awesome last night, as good as Arsenal were bad.  Totally agree on the strikers though, Fowler looks like he needs to shift about a stone and a half in weight and Cisse will always play like he is on roller skates.

We need to buy a sharp striker like Fowler was first time round, Crouch is a great player for what he brings to the team but a 20 goals a season player he is not, I think if we bought Defoe from Spurs, as he appears to be unhappy there that would work.

He scores everytime he plays.  Thoughts guys ?

HIM -> RE: Liverpool - 2005/06 (18/2/2006 7:30:26 PM)

He's BIG, he's RED, his feet stick out the bed PETER CROUCH! PETER CROUCH!

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI