The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad (21/10/2005 3:02:06 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Timon -> RE: The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad & Argonauts (10/1/2006 6:34:29 PM)

Bumped for Robbiebeans

jpmwright -> RE: The Eighth Voyage of Sinbad & Argonauts (11/1/2006 10:05:05 PM)

Whats the point, I adore the original Sinbad movies but for me what made them great was the Ray Harryhausen effects the monsters. In this film it will all be CGI whats the point in another epic CGI heavey movie!

RZfilmfan -> sinbad (21/6/2006 9:18:57 PM)

the old fliks are classic but you cannot beat the special effects on them can you. no i do fink it will be good

Timon -> RE: Sinbad Returns (12/3/2007 4:16:05 PM)

With news of The Clash Of The Titans being remade, I thought I'd resurrect this old thread as it has the stuff I posted about ARGONAUTS many a moon ago.

Either way, something like Sinbad is coming soon as Bruckheimer is taking on the Prince of Persia computer games hoping for a POTC esque franchise

Timon -> RE: Sinbad Returns (9/3/2010 8:40:25 AM)

Chuck Russell is set to direct a 3D reworking of "Arabian Nights." In a new spin on the classic, the story follows a young commander who, after his king is killed in a palace coup, joins forces with Sinbad, Aladdin and his genie to rescue Scheherazade and her kingdom from dark powers.

"Through the use of a new generation of visual technologies, we will be able to quite literally take audiences around the world on a magic carpet ride," Russell said.

Sotto Voce -> RE: Sinbad Returns (15/3/2010 6:49:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon
 quite literally take audiences around the world on a magic carpet ride

Now that's a revolution in film making. The airlines will be very worried indeed.

Timon -> RE: Sinbad Returns (6/12/2011 8:11:32 PM)

Sinbad AND Aladdin are going to be in this version of Arabian Nights.

Written by Russell and Barry P. Ambrose, the 3D period epic centers on a young commander (to be played by Liam Hemsworth) who, after his king is murdered in a coup, joins forces with Sinbad and Aladdin to rescue Queen Scheherazade.

Among the shooting locations is a period city set built for the 2007 film Nomad (anyone see this with Kuno Becker? It was rubbish).

Russell is currently planning to employ local talent for the production, including utilizing Kazakh actors, the names of which are expected to be announced in the months to come.

shool -> RE: Sinbad Returns (6/12/2011 9:30:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

Sinbad AND Aladdin are going to be in this version of Arabian Nights.

Written by Russell and Barry P. Ambrose, the 3D period epic centers on a young commander (to be played by Liam Hemsworth) who, after his king is murdered in a coup, joins forces with Sinbad and Aladdin to rescue Queen Scheherazade.

Among the shooting locations is a period city set built for the 2007 film Nomad (anyone see this with Kuno Becker? It was rubbish).

Russell is currently planning to employ local talent for the production, including utilizing Kazakh actors, the names of which are expected to be announced in the months to come.

Colour me interested. I love fantastical stories with the likes of Sinbad.
Could turn out to be total dross though.

rich -> RE: Sinbad Returns (6/12/2011 11:59:21 PM)

It will be dross

princessa -> RE: Sinbad Returns (10/12/2011 8:47:05 PM)

Could be good we will see.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.054688E-02