Jurassic Park IV (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> Jurassic Park IV (19/10/2005 1:40:13 PM)

Post your comments on this article

kumar -> RE: jurassic park 4 (2/1/2006 11:07:53 PM)

so is it actually confirmed now??? its been on empire for ages!

Timon -> RE: (12/7/2007 12:23:45 PM)

Here's IMDB's FAQ on JPIV - Here - Lots of unknowns.

Recoil -> RE: jurassic park 4 (18/7/2007 6:57:04 PM)

I like the notion of the disease spreading to humans through the dinosaurs, but not
as it links to bird flu, but simply as it brings it back to the first. Humans tried
to play God, bringing back an extinct species, only to have the dinos wipe out our

I would quite like to see a fourth. I agree the first was amazing and would have been
even better as a one off, but the sequels are fun, had good set-pieces, and were less
about human morals and more about massive lizards tearing people and places apart! Well, the third not so much - that one I could have done without.

morris118 -> RE: Jurassic Park IV (25/7/2007 11:06:11 PM)

What i wud like to see for the 4th movie is it being located back on the island of the first film with some characters from the first film like Dr. Alan Grant,  Dr. Ellie Sattler, Dr. Ian Malcolm, John Hammond, Alexis "Lex" Murphy.

leroythemasochist -> RE: RE: (26/7/2007 8:56:37 PM)

Bloody hell.  I read that twice (well, kinda, I've had a few)  and I still don't understand it.
What was all that about drug dealers and genetically modified dinos???

Nevermind though, sounds super-lovely.

My missis hates Jurassic Park:
'Dinosaurs can't open doors!' she says. 'That's just silly.'

Bless her.

But JP4?  Hmmm. Maybe. 
Then again, 4's a nice number isn't it...

Fluke Skywalker -> RE: RE: (27/7/2007 11:03:34 AM)

Jurassic Park 2 was an exciting and action packed sequel and worth doing but three was really kinda boring. It's best left alone now

Daniel Kelly -> RE: RE: (27/7/2007 5:17:54 PM)

The first Jurassic is an outstanding effort, the second a good blockbuster (see Empire's review it's perfect) whilst the third is pretty meh......Still I don't dislike the idea of a fourth even if it is totally bonkers.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI