RE: Today I completed... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad

Spektre -> RE: Today I completed... (29/9/2006 6:57:21 PM)

Finished Lego Star Wars II.[sm=fighting03.gif]

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Today I completed... (29/9/2006 7:10:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spektre

It took you till now to finish a kid's game? [:D]

Just kidding dude, I'm still struggling to complete the demo.[:)]

Spektre -> RE: Today I completed... (29/9/2006 7:33:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

quote:

It took you till now to finish a kid's game? [:D]

Just kidding dude, I'm still struggling to complete the demo.[:)]

Really?
The trick is not to run while shooting. The main characters all have dodge moves which only work if you are standing still. Han for example has a stylish spinning maneuver. [:D]

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Today I completed... (29/9/2006 7:51:47 PM)

It's not that I get killed it's just I'm not sure what to do next. Anyway I'm gonna complete Godfather and then trade it in for Lego Star Wars 2 within the next week or so I reckon.

the anomaly -> RE: Today I completed... (2/10/2006 11:22:06 AM)

Well yesterday , I completed Shadow of the Colussus. Amazing game.

The Janitor -> RE: Today I completed... (2/10/2006 12:10:57 PM)

I just completed Hitman: Blood Money. Fantastic. I loved the Credit Sequence at the end. I hope they are playing on making a sequel. I loved the way in this you could make your targets death look like an accident.

DJ Satan -> RE: Today I completed... (6/10/2006 9:23:02 PM)

Just completed Prey. That broke the 10k gamerscore mark!

Your Funny Uncle -> RE: Today I completed... (9/10/2006 5:05:56 PM)

King Kong....[sm=08.gif]

Chief -> RE: Today I completed... (9/10/2006 5:16:20 PM)

quote:

100%?

borstal -> RE: Today I completed... (9/10/2006 7:29:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

100%?

Thats what I was going to ask. Im on about 93%

Spektre -> RE: Today I completed... (9/10/2006 7:32:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: borstal

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

quote:

100%?

Thats what I was going to ask. Im on about 93%

Yes, 100%. The 1st few achievements are pretty straight forward to get, but the later levels, especially the space battles, are really hard to finish undefeated. [&:]

borstal -> RE: Today I completed... (10/10/2006 1:41:00 AM)

Its those damn 1 million credits in  5 minutes type levels that stuff me

musewitch -> RE: Today I completed... (10/10/2006 1:27:20 PM)

Half Life 2 WOOOOO!

Spektre -> RE: Today I completed... (10/10/2006 8:50:58 PM)

quote:

Its those damn 1 million credits in  5 minutes type levels that stuff me

Yeah they can be tough.

I used Creedo to clear all the levels because A) he is one of the fastest characters around and more importantly B) he can lob bombs! So, I used his bombs to destroy these shiny 'ship parts' that are dotted around all the levels. When they explode they release violet coloured coins that give you about 10,000 points I think. These shiny structures respawn after a few seconds which meant that I could alternate between 2 or 3 of them running from one end to the other making sure I pick up all the violet coloured coins and basically anything else that got in the way.

Same thing with the ship levels, except it will be a bit easier if you turn on the infinite bombs option. Again there are structures that can be detroyed.

borstal -> RE: Today I completed... (10/10/2006 9:11:48 PM)

Did them all today! Just got the Empire and Jedi super stories to do now. Do I need to buy all the extras to get 100%?

Spektre -> RE: Today I completed... (10/10/2006 9:32:00 PM)

Yes, you need to buy everything in the shop, including all the tips! You also have to find all the blocks and hidden canisters. You need to unlock and buy all the characters too.

borstal -> RE: Today I completed... (10/10/2006 9:49:51 PM)

Dammit!!!

Ive got 5.2 million credits which can buy me the last three characters. As said Ive only got 2 super story blocks to get and then I'll just be playing to get more credits to buy the X amount extras (6X, 8X and 10X) which will cost me 62 million credits!!! I wish I'd saved for the X amount blocks before buying the useless crap ones.

edit!- Which level will give me the most credits. Obviously I'll have the combined 2x 4x extra on.

Spektre -> RE: Today I completed... (10/10/2006 10:46:06 PM)

quote:

Dammit!!!

Ive got 5.2 million credits which can buy me the last three characters. As said Ive only got 2 super story blocks to get and then I'll just be playing to get more credits to buy the X amount extras (6X, 8X and 10X) which will cost me 62 million credits!!! I wish I'd saved for the X amount blocks before buying the useless crap ones.

edit!- Which level will give me the most credits. Obviously I'll have the combined 2x 4x extra on.

Secret Plans and Mos Eisley Spaceport I think. The cinema by itself gives you loads of coins.

If you get all the gold blocks you will then get this weird fountain just ouside the cantina. It gives you infinite coins. [:D]

Yeti -> RE: Today I completed... (11/10/2006 7:28:28 AM)

quote:

Dammit!!!

Don't worry about going over the time level on Super Story. Just get the coins necessary and finish it. If you can do Jedi in less than an hour, you're scarily good. I did 1 hour 4 minutes, but it still counted - and you get the Gold brick.

borstal -> RE: Today I completed... (11/10/2006 8:03:20 AM)

Ah good.

Looks like Im pretty much there then. Its odd that you dont need to meet the time limit isnt it? Getting the credits in super story is really easy its the hour thats the real challenge.

Ive got to say that this is one of the better games Ive played of late. Its a complete doddle to complete the game normally its only getting the extra stuff that really challenges. Its just a joy and real fun to work through

borstal -> RE: Today I completed... (12/10/2006 2:26:04 PM)

CANNOT DO DEATH STAR II RUN!!!!

Its a really short level but I cant get past the 1st set of torpedo targets inside the Death Star, can anyone offer some advice?

Jack of Blades -> RE: Today I completed... (12/10/2006 2:38:58 PM)

[image]http://www.contactdata.nl/scrnimages/Total%20Carnage%20350.jpg[/image]

borstal -> RE: Today I completed... (12/10/2006 2:48:56 PM)

OK I did it! Using vaders tie. All done 100% and all achievements!

Jack, how many continues did you use?[;)]

Jack of Blades -> RE: Today I completed... (12/10/2006 3:05:11 PM)

Somewhere in the hundreds. Thank God for Midway's Arcade Classics 2.

Spektre -> RE: Today I completed... (12/10/2006 3:19:41 PM)

quote:

CANNOT DO DEATH STAR II RUN!!!!

Its a really short level but I cant get past the 1st set of torpedo targets inside the Death Star, can anyone offer some advice?

It's really really hard.

The most important thing you have to do is to keep rolling the ship from side to side (I think you press A or B) while you are in the tunnel. Occassionally you might need to do a back roll incase you want to pick you more bombs.

I used the Tie Interceptor for the 1st part and Boba Fett's ship on the way out, and I never let my health frop below 2 hearts at any stage.

When you are being chased by the flames you have to hope and pray that you don't touch any of the tubes that block your way.

*edit* oops, sorry, I didn't see your post there Borstal. [:D]

Harry Tuttle -> RE: Today I completed... (16/10/2006 12:08:56 PM)

Last Night I became Don of NYC on Godfather. Still got a few achievements to unlock but it shouldn't take me more than an hour or 2 to get them. Talking of which it's a hell of a slow burner when it comes to unlocking achievements, pretty much all of them take ages to get. Strange for an EA game. Actually enjoyed it a LOT more than I expected to.

Next I shall be tackling Just Cause.

Hooch0959 -> RE: Today I completed... (16/10/2006 12:35:01 PM)

Tomb Raider Legends, got bored last time, put just picked it up yesterday and finished it off

DJ Satan -> RE: Today I completed... (19/10/2006 11:29:43 PM)

Finished Day of the Tentacle for the third time.

I like my Pocket PC phone with VMScumm. Monkey Island next.

the anomaly -> RE: Today I completed... (19/10/2006 11:50:39 PM)

quote:

Finished Day of the Tentacle for the third time

I had that game ages ago as a christmas present. First I thought it was rubbish then finnaly played it and i
really enjoyed it. got stuck at one point & never played now ive lost it!
I jsut completed psychonaughts, it was ok 7/10 if they just ironed out a few more things this could have been a
classic.My favourtie levels were the milkmans mind, edgars mind & that guy thats related to napoleon.
The last few levels took the mick a bit espically the sword throwers. The game was a bargin at 5 anyway
so its all good I might go back to get 100% one day.

DJ Satan -> RE: Today I completed... (21/10/2006 4:51:12 PM)

Completed Kameo today.

Quite good fun for a action game. I was more interested in the game mechanics than the actual game though. The end bad guy just got really annoying because it was easy - just took a long time to beat.

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI