The Girls’ Guide To Hunting And Fishing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> The Girls’ Guide To Hunting And Fishing (11/5/2006 10:39:21 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Conductor71 -> RE: The Girls’ Guide To Hunting And Fishing (14/5/2006 9:48:15 PM)

As far as I can remember, this was a fairly awful book, but could probably be turned into a fairly amusing 'RomCom with a Heart'.
I wouldn't hold out too much hope for it though.

westwood2000 -> RE: The Girls’ Guide To Hunting And Fishing (21/5/2006 12:05:23 PM)

I haven't read the book, but I thought that I'd heard it was pretty good. At least pretty popular when it came out. I guess there can never be enough rom-coms.

katiekat1 -> It sucks! (20/6/2008 3:42:48 PM)

I hope you all reaslise that this is now on dvd under the title "Suburban Girl" and marketed on the fact that one of the producers from Devil Wears Prada was somehow involved. I really resent the fact i wasted £3.95 and 2 hours watching a self-indulgent, cringe inducing piece of crap. its about as bloated as alec baldwin (patronising FAG - wish team america would do him in for real)and shame on sarah for being in it. and maggie grace has tabout wo lines.

Dannytree -> Suburban Girl (14/9/2008 12:36:15 AM)

I thought this film was brilliant. A smart romcom that didnt follow the simple set up that most do nowadays, SMG is fantastic in this.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI