Ant Man (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> Ant Man (4/5/2006 11:56:52 AM)

Post your comments on this article

acurrie -> (30/6/2006 2:32:00 AM)

one of Marvels weaker heros, maybe for the kids market

Adrian -> (15/12/2006 5:59:43 PM)

why? cause he can't throw a city-sized rock into the sun? I for one am gonna have some faith in Mister Wright.

Diamondback2099 -> (11/3/2008 12:15:20 PM)

if Edgar Wright go for the Hank Pym version of Ant Man it would tie into the planed Avengers movie as Hank Pym was one of the founder members of the super team and he also creates one of the Avengers greatest foes Ultron

rockybalboa -> Depp for Ant Man (9/9/2008 6:24:52 PM)

Johnny Depp would be awesome if he were to be cast as Ant Man. This would suit Depp too as he once said he likes to make movies that his kids could enjoy, and this is certainly a movie that could be a light hearted Marvel comic book movie compared to say DC's The Dark Knight.

Marc15 -> Ant man (30/7/2013 5:24:00 PM)

I want robert pattinson, Alex pettyfer, shia labeouf, benedict cumberbatch, emile hirsch or anton yelchin to play dr pym and ant man and Jennifer Lawrence, Mia wasikowska, Megan fox, Kristen Stewart, Emma Roberts or Gemma arteton to play Janet van dyne and wasp in Edgar wright's ant man movie. I think it will make extra scores and money when Edgar hires them. Andy serkis to play ultron, Colin Farrell to play whirl land and James McAvoy or James Franco to play Scott Lang.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.611328E-02