Home Alone (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> Home Alone (27/4/2006 5:07:21 PM)

Post your comments on this article

blaud -> Funny Comedy (3/4/2008 11:22:54 AM)

Most people will tell you that Culkin is the best. Don't listen- Culkin steals the show hands down.

blaud -> Funny Comedy (3/4/2008 11:23:06 AM)

Most people will tell you that Culkin is the best. Don't listen- Pesci steals the show hands down.

sumiebeg -> The best family comedy till date (15/7/2009 6:22:34 AM)

I would love to see Home Alone 5

sumiebeg -> The best family comedy till date (15/7/2009 6:22:34 AM)

I would love to see Home Alone 5

PureAinmhi -> (29/10/2009 8:01:15 PM)

Great comedy movie for kids even if it's just that bit unbelievable. Pesci is great in this. No doubt this will be on again when the cousins come over during Christmas.

stevolegendbauer -> Great family Christmas movie (11/8/2010 10:48:56 PM)

When I first watched this film, age 5, I thought it was up there with Jurassic Park and The Lion King. A classic family film. So funny and the booby trap sequance is brilliant.

TheGodfather -> (27/12/2010 10:14:59 PM)

Home Alone
The christmas isn`t complete until I`ve seen Home Alone. So this year I again put it on and even after all those viewings and the fact that I know it from front to back I still love it! One of the funniest christmas movies there is, a classic.

7,5/10

TheGodfather -> (30/12/2011 8:32:29 PM)

Watched during christmas:

Home Alone
No christmas is complete without the classic adventures of Macaulay Culkin. Of course I know the film front to back by now but I still think it`s a hilarious watch.

7,5/10

JHFilmReviews -> Lights Are On At Home For This Christmas Staple (31/7/2012 2:17:19 AM)

This is your typical Christmas movie- it 's all about the kid. He gets left behind and he has everything to himself. This could've pulled out a more inventive idea but nonetheless, Home Alone is a smasher.
Christmas wouldn 't be the same without little Kevin bishing, bashing and boshing Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern with paint pots, doorhandles and slippy stairs. Some traps are ingenious (the light switch flamethrower is my favourite) but some are too predictable. Still, good film for opening your presents to, whatever your age.

TheMightyBlackout -> *added to list of favourite Christmas movies* (24/12/2012 12:03:50 PM)

Culkin is funnier and more likeable than I'd thought he could be, and a few of his deadpan monologues reminded me of Randal Graves (from Clerks) in their delivery.
Funny, warm and uplifting with beautifully engineered slapstick; this is a delightful Christmas film.

TheGodfather -> (29/12/2013 9:52:39 PM)

Of course I watched it again this christmas:

Home Alone
As we do every year we watched Home Alone again this year. It`s still a great and fun watch even though we`ve seen it so many times by now we know every single word of it. Doesn`t matter, it simply is a christmas tradition to watch the Home Alone films (either 1 or 2) with christmas. And it`ll be like for a very long time to come!

7,5/10

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI