RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Fun And Games

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (26/3/2006 7:02:31 AM)

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (26/3/2006 7:04:01 AM)

I think this boy's cheese has done slid off his cracker. ???

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (26/3/2006 4:07:00 PM)

The Green Mile

"Oh I am an American, I just wasn't born here"

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (27/3/2006 10:56:02 PM)

Nobody????

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (29/3/2006 10:03:38 PM)

Do you want a clue?

mumblin sumpthin -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (29/3/2006 10:15:23 PM)

Yes please Gimli, or we could all be sitting here scratching our heads for a very long time.

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (29/3/2006 11:43:57 PM)

It's an American film, released in the UK at the very end of 2004. The bad guy is played by a Brit.

jinks -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (29/3/2006 11:56:14 PM)

National Treasure?

mumblin sumpthin -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (30/3/2006 9:00:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gimli The Dwarf

The bad guy is played by a Brit.

Well that narrows it down, lol.

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (30/3/2006 9:01:05 PM)

Correct[sm=happy34.gif]

mumblin sumpthin -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (31/3/2006 8:34:46 PM)

Something a little easier...

"Ted Nugent called...he wants his shirt back"

UncleJun -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (31/3/2006 8:35:32 PM)

Ocean's Eleven

mumblin sumpthin -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (31/3/2006 8:40:22 PM)

Indeed it is.

UncleJun -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (31/3/2006 8:52:48 PM)

Big quote here, folks.

Value this time in your life kids, because this is the time in your life when you still have your choices, and it goes by so quickly. When you're a teenager you think you can do anything, and you do. Your twenties are a blur. Your thirties, you raise your family, you make a little money and you think to yourself, "What happened to my twenties?" Your forties, you grow a little pot belly you grow another chin. The music starts to get too loud and one of your old girlfriends from high school becomes a grandmother. Your fifties you have a minor surgery. You'll call it a procedure, but it's a surgery. Your sixties you have a major surgery, the music is still loud but it doesn't matter because you can't hear it anyway. Seventies, you and the wife retire to Fort Lauderdale, you start eating dinner at two, lunch around ten, breakfast the night before. And you spend most of your time wandering around malls looking for the ultimate in soft yogurt and muttering "how come the kids don't call?" By your eighties, you've had a major stroke, and you end up babbling to some Jamaican nurse who your wife can't stand but who you call mama. Any questions?

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (31/3/2006 8:58:00 PM)

City Slickers

UncleJun -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (31/3/2006 9:17:08 PM)

Indeed it is. Your go I believe.

But before that, here's another one from City Slickers, which I absolutely love.

"If hate were people, I'd be China!"

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (31/3/2006 9:20:01 PM)

I need to watch City Slickers again. Very funny film

"You will not devour this boys head today"

King_Wah -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (1/4/2006 9:59:14 PM)

Lemony Snicket

'Friends, Romans,...'
'Countrymen'
'I know !!!'

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (1/4/2006 10:01:58 PM)

Carry On Cleo

"Wind the frog"

UncleJun -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (1/4/2006 10:03:38 PM)

Toy Story

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (2/4/2006 1:51:27 AM)

Another easy one now.

"Cue the sun"

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (2/4/2006 7:12:19 AM)

The Truman Show

''I didn't come here to tell you that I can't live without you. I can live without you. I just don't want to.''

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (2/4/2006 5:31:39 PM)

Rumour Has It

"Put that thing back where it came from or so help me"

UncleJun -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (2/4/2006 5:32:03 PM)

Monsters Inc

UncleJun -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (2/4/2006 5:32:28 PM)

"There's no crying in baseball"

Peppermint -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (2/4/2006 5:40:17 PM)

^ A League Of Their Own

"I'm not left handed either"

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (2/4/2006 5:42:23 PM)

The Princess Bride

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (2/4/2006 5:46:27 PM)

I'm a big, bad, bong-banging bible basher!

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (2/4/2006 6:37:08 PM)

Twin Town

"I am a beautiful butterfly"

Paxton -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (3/4/2006 1:33:54 AM)

...Alien: Resurrection...?

I think you've misquoted if that's what you meant.

Do people use the IMDb for this? I would...

"Whereas I am a victim of your carnivorous lunar activities"
"Don't ask me, I'm just an orderly. I push things around."
"I didn't mean to call you a meatloaf, Jack."
"Let's go back to your place for a quickie."
"If I survived Rommel I'm sure I can survive another of Dr. Jones' excruciating lectures."
"Queen Elizabeth is a man! Prince Charles is a faggot! Winston Churchill was full of shit! Shakespeare's French! Fuck! Shit! Cunt! Shit!"
"You made me miss. I've never missed that board before."
"There's summat wrong wi' this place."
"That's not Winston."

HINT (like you needed it): They're all from the same film, and it's already been quoted in this thread.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI