The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Fun And Games

obsessive_chick -> The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (22/3/2006 9:49:50 PM)

I started this on the old forums and now that I can post properly on here again, I thought I'd start it off again.

here it goes:

"Authority is not given to you to deny the return of the king."

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (22/3/2006 9:52:39 PM)

That sounds a lot like Gandalf in The Return Of The King

clarabell -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (22/3/2006 9:59:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gimli The Dwarf

well, you're the expert Gimli!  I think your right, and correct me if I'm wrong but does he say it to Denethor

mumblin sumpthin -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (22/3/2006 10:39:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: clarabell

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gimli The Dwarf

well, you're the expert Gimli!  I think your right, and correct me if I'm wrong but does he say it to Denethor

Yes he does [sm=grin.gif]

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (22/3/2006 11:55:19 PM)

Next quote.

"Hey, look. Balloons! It's a party"

Spackhandy Choptubes -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (23/3/2006 4:40:39 AM)

That's from Finding Nemo.

Continuing the balloon theme:-

'A naked American man just stole my balloons'

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (23/3/2006 4:44:47 AM)

An American Werewolf in London (1981)

quote: 'See, I got this problem. Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.'

jinks -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (23/3/2006 9:18:25 AM)

Robocop? [:D]

"Can you fly, Bobby?"

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (23/3/2006 4:28:15 PM)

Also Robocop

"Temper's the one thing you can't get rid of by losing it"

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (23/3/2006 5:19:20 PM)

Anger Management

'The strangeness of this life cannot be measured: in trying to produce my own death, I was elevated to the status of a living hero'

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (23/3/2006 9:42:37 PM)

Dances With Wolves

"There's an eye in my soup"

Peppermint -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (23/3/2006 9:51:33 PM)

^ Temple Of Doom?

"Two hits.  Me hitting you, you hitting the floor"

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (23/3/2006 9:59:44 PM)

The Breakfast Club

Mine wasn't the Temple Of Doom

Try again - "There's an eye in my soup"

King_Wah -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (23/3/2006 10:43:22 PM)

The Corpse Bride

'You don't really mean you'll kill me do you ?'

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (24/3/2006 6:56:21 AM)

12 Angry Men

'You made me cut off my left arm and give it to a little boy! She tried to kill me! ... Piss off!'

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (24/3/2006 5:50:30 PM)

Aeon Flux

"The floor's on fire. And the chair"

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (24/3/2006 5:55:41 PM)

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

'I'm drowning in assholes'

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 6:12:21 PM)

Igby Goes Down

"How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know"

mumblin sumpthin -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 7:43:17 PM)

Jason Bourne to Marie in The Bourne Identity

"Multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depth of forever, and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I'm talking about."

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 8:03:36 PM)

Meet Joe Black

What? You mean that Disneyland mookfest out there? Huh? Come on, you know what that is? Huh? That's a fucking violation is what that is. Something that used to be beautiful, used to have class, like a gorgeous high-priced hooker with an exclusive clientele. Then along came that Steve Wynn cocksucker and knocks her up and put her in a fucking family way. Now she's nothing but a cheap, fat whore hiding behind too much fucking make-up. I look at her and see all her fucking stretch marks. It makes me want to cry because I remember the way she used to be.

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 8:21:01 PM)

The Cooler

"I sweat, and you're deaf. Aren't we a fine pair of misfits"

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 8:25:35 PM)

The Aviator

You're probably just having a mid-life crisis. Did you buy a Porsche yet?

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 8:51:41 PM)

Lost In Translation

"Name a shrub after me. Something prickly and hard to eradicate"

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 8:57:37 PM)

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World

It happens sometimes. Friends come in and out of our lives like busboys in a restaurant.

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 9:03:38 PM)

Stand By Me

"Shut up and deal"

jaychadbone -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 9:05:15 PM)

The Apartment ?

Gimli The Dwarf -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 10:19:03 PM)

Correct [sm=happy34.gif]

mumblin sumpthin -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 11:02:26 PM)

"I need a lift in your el truck-o to the next town-o"

UncleJun -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 11:06:30 PM)

The Mexican

UncleJun -> RE: The extremely easy and therefore pointless quotes game (25/3/2006 11:08:08 PM)

"Jeez. Doesn't anyone fucking knock any more?"

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI