Sam Mendes Explains His Bond 24 Return (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Sam Mendes Explains His Bond 24 Return (30/4/2014 7:16:41 PM)

Post your comments on this article

ericcoyle -> (30/4/2014 7:16:41 PM)

The best Bond in years and still a fairly run-of-the-mill film. It was so ful of plot holes and inconsistencies and sexist stupidities ("just escaped a life as a virtual sex slave love? I better follow you into the shower then. About to be shot? I'll wait until theyve killed you then before I bother doing anything). Massively overrated, although to be fair it was beautifully directed and shot. Still, it would be nice to have a consistent story line and characters you genuinely care about for once. maybe it will be second time lucky. Come back OHMSS, you really were a classic after all.

Cool Breeze -> RE: (30/4/2014 8:15:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ericcoyle

The best Bond in years and still a fairly run-of-the-mill film. It was so ful of plot holes and inconsistencies and sexist stupidities ("just escaped a life as a virtual sex slave love? I better follow you into the shower then. About to be shot? I'll wait until theyve killed you then before I bother doing anything). Massively overrated, although to be fair it was beautifully directed and shot. Still, it would be nice to have a consistent story line and characters you genuinely care about for once. maybe it will be second time lucky. Come back OHMSS, you really were a classic after all.

This.

dannyfletch -> Continue the good work! (30/4/2014 11:30:49 PM)

Can't wait for the next instalment. Skyfall is definitely one of the best Bond films and was made for true Bond fans who are actually fans of Ian Flemings (not the awful Brosnan era or the Carry on Bond era with Moore!) Bond. Read the books and see how faithful it actually is to the original character!

I_Like_Dragons -> RE: Continue the good work! (1/5/2014 6:48:23 PM)

The video's not working for me; I keep getting the message that Hulu doesn't like the fact that I'm from outside the US, even with Proxmate. Anyone have a mirror?

I_Like_Dragons -> Ignore last post! (1/5/2014 6:49:40 PM)

Turns out, video works fine if I disable Proxmate. Live and learn...

magnicmac -> All Bonds (1/5/2014 11:25:00 PM)

Looking forward to the next Bond film. I like all the Bond actors. I think it depends on what mood you're in. Old fashioned action watch Sean, George. Crazy over-the-top fun watch Roger. Realistic action watch Timothy. Stylish over-the-top set-pieces watch Pierce. Hard-hitting modern action watch Craig. Heart-warming stories watch Home and Away.

Alex M... -> Did they not learn? (2/5/2014 4:30:25 PM)

From Quantum of Shite? Skyfall was a pastiche Bond film and I wont be watching another 'Sequel Story'

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.953125E-02