The Greatest Wes Anderson Characters (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> The Greatest Wes Anderson Characters (7/3/2014 6:19:14 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Darren47 -> (7/3/2014 6:19:14 PM)

Max Fisher at number 3? are you out of your mind! He the best character to come out of Wes Anderson weirdly creative head!

GocartMozart -> Terrible Omission! (8/3/2014 10:53:09 AM)

Where is one of my favourite Wes creations?! Dignan!!!!!! So hilariously funny. Particularly surprised you chose another character from this film to include in your list.

Thanks for great list anyway

GocartMozart -> Terrible Omission! (8/3/2014 10:53:10 AM)

Where is one of my favourite Wes creations?! Dignan!!!!!! So hilariously funny. Particularly surprised you chose another character from this film to include in your list.

Thanks for great list anyway

iainwilson87 -> Slightly unfair on bottle rocket! (9/3/2014 11:14:01 AM)

Yeh Dignan was a suprising omission to me too, I really dug bottle rocket, probably the one most rooted in reality but no less whimsical, witty or emotive. The reviewer seems not to feel this way, fair enough, it's a game of opinions! but to say " leaving bottle rocket aside" is "fairly easily done" seems a tad harsh! Thanks for ponting out Castello Cavalcanti mind, not seen this before.

thejonner -> (9/3/2014 6:15:20 PM)

Great list, and I'd say that the top three are pretty spot on, but no Pagoda? For shame...

thejonner -> (9/3/2014 6:15:54 PM)

Great list, and I'd say that the top three are pretty spot on, but no Pagoda? For shame...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI