Full Transformers: Age Of Extinction Trailer Crashes In (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Full Transformers: Age Of Extinction Trailer Crashes In (5/3/2014 2:23:27 AM)

Post your comments on this article

petejwheeldon -> Interesting (5/3/2014 2:23:27 AM)

after the snooze fest of the last two, this looks like it might take a more knowing, self referential approach. I'm in, at least until I read in Empire that's its just explosions, camera cuts which make it impossible to follow and plots so dull even the characters don't seem interested...

Oroborous -> (5/3/2014 7:30:19 AM)

I'm not sure if there has ever been a franchise so deserving of extinction as this.

chris wootton -> (5/3/2014 9:40:20 AM)

I love that they take it soooo seriously.

shadozfest -> No thanks (5/3/2014 10:30:39 AM)

This looks terrible

21stCenturyCat -> You know Marky Mark is getting old... (5/3/2014 10:41:32 AM)

when the babe in the film is his daughter and not his love interest!

tysmuse -> I'll see it. (5/3/2014 11:07:31 AM)

It'll be shit. But at least it doesn't have Shia LeBouf (sp?) in it.

markloh77 -> RE: Full Transformers: Age Of Extinction Trailer Crashes In (5/3/2014 11:08:25 AM)

People are actually going to pay to watch this.

Darren47 -> (5/3/2014 11:23:55 AM)

Well, thank god Mark Whalberg doesn't look like Sam Witwicky! But Nicola Peltz does.

paulyboy -> RE: (5/3/2014 12:01:05 PM)

Whilst I enjoyed the first film immensely, it was the Witwicky shite and LaBeaouf in particular that really started to grate in the sequels, here's hoping Wahlberg can bring a change of pace to proceedings. Looks like fun, but then I've said that before.

djshaiguy -> No Transformers 3 (5/3/2014 12:13:14 PM)

Nice teaser, but no Transformers 3. The moon landing spin was fantastic. Film, not so much.

djshaiguy -> No Transformers 3 (5/3/2014 12:23:12 PM)

Nice teaser, but no Transformers 3. The moon landing spin was fantastic. Film, not so much.

Mad Dog Tannen -> Like the other three, it looks fantastic. (5/3/2014 12:54:03 PM)

Like the other three, it will be shit!

GrizBe -> Yeeessshhh.... (5/3/2014 4:40:06 PM)

Even just watching that trailer my plot hole and poor plot detectors were going haywire. I didn't think it was possible to make a transformers movie worse then the last two, but somehow Bay's managed it.

BenTramer -> (5/3/2014 5:40:18 PM)

They should've quietly retired the franchise after Mr I'm Not Famous anymore bailed. The first Transformers film was good but the sequels were not; big, loud, dumb messes. I'm not holding out much hope for this but i'll probably drag my arse to see it if I start going Stir Crazy from the World Cup.

CAMO 2010 -> Seen it before. (5/3/2014 7:24:59 PM)

They need to take this story away from the confines of Earth and take out the human factor. Give us a movie that spans across space with exotic planets and good old fashion battles between Autobots and Decepticons.

Jonny24 -> "we can't keep spending money on junk" (5/3/2014 8:01:18 PM)

you said it.

OPEN YOUR EYES -> RE: "we can't keep spending money on junk" (5/3/2014 9:41:19 PM)

I can sort of deal with blockbusters being big,loud and playfully dumb but Bay seems to have this ability to produce this sickly crass leery essence with his Transformer films,films that are supposed to be aimed at a younger audience,that they bring me nothing but this great sadness.
He rips any sense of heart out of a kids cartoon and replaces it with this utter void of cynicism and ,honestly,looking at this trailer I see nothing but the same old workings of a guy thankfully looking more out of his depth amongst his peers.

Just depressing that this guy has an audience.

BenTramer -> RE: "we can't keep spending money on junk" (6/3/2014 5:47:57 AM)

@OPEN YOUR EYES "Playfully dumb." No, insultingly, incompetently dumb more like. These people are getting paid millions of dollars and can't come up with a single decent idea for a movie. The Transformers sequels were written by Ehren Kruger and awful hack also responsible for Scream 3, I don't know how thise person keeps getting hired as a screenwriter when all they have such a dire track record. You need to raise your standards and not accept inferior work like this.

BenTramer -> RE: "we can't keep spending money on junk" (6/3/2014 5:51:42 AM)

@OPEN YOUR EYES "Playfully dumb." No, insultingly, incompetently dumb more like. These people are getting paid millions of dollars and can't come up with a single decent idea for a movie. The Transformers sequels were written by Ehren Kruger an awful hack also responsible for Scream 3, I don't know how this person keeps getting hired as a screenwriter when they have such a dire track record. You need to raise your standards and not accept inferior work like this.

kevmccann -> Good Old Prime (6/3/2014 8:10:48 AM)

I love the way everyone wades in with their negative comments regarding the trailer, let's be honest, it's Michael Bay, it's about large robots who tw@t each other. On the plus side though, it's great to see Optimus Prime in the original car form from when I grew up and the actor 'Sh*t The Bed' isn't in it!

Oroborous -> RE: Good Old Prime (6/3/2014 9:52:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kevmccann

I love the way everyone wades in with their negative comments regarding the trailer, let's be honest, it's Michael Bay, it's about large robots who tw@t each other.

Have you not seen the previous films? They weren't about robots, they were about the antics of a hugely unlikeable human protagonist, saturated with ill concieved attempts at crude, shallow humour. I don't even remember there being any robots come to think of it, maybe a bit towards the end? If they had just been about robot's fighting they might have been vaguely watchable. This new entry will likely be just as preoccupied with parading about detestable and worthlessly derivative human activities with a supposedly comedic slant.

nybras -> I'll wait for (6/3/2014 11:01:43 AM)

for DVD release...to rent

waltham1979 -> RE: Full Transformers: Age Of Extinction Trailer Crashes In (6/3/2014 1:01:25 PM)

*whispers* actually quite enjoy the other films in a 'I've had six pints of Peroni and I am going to watch stuff go boom' kind of way and I am quite looking forward to this...*coughs and quickly leaves the room leaving belongings behind in an effort to be more prompt*

Dirk Miggler -> RE: Full Transformers: Age Of Extinction Trailer Crashes In (6/3/2014 1:13:32 PM)

Looks exactly he same as the others, if Bay manages to break the cycle and give use a decent film with a semi coherent story and characters that are even slightly likeable I will be very very surprised.

Filmfan 2 -> RE: Like the other three, it looks fantastic. (6/3/2014 9:01:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mad Dog Tannen

Like the other three, it will be shit!

I feel that the subject of this quoted post and the quoted post sum this up nicely.

Dropje -> (8/3/2014 10:36:38 PM)

Yeah, yeah -- "two-headed pterodactyl", my hairy butt. Michael Bay fucking up again, more like.

M Sophie -> RE: (13/3/2014 7:59:45 AM)

Dinobots look totally amazing but it is too bad that they appear to be completely against humanity. To those who missed, here's the newest first full "Transformers: Age of Extinction" trailer : Litbloc

mrskrdl -> Awesome Indeed (21/3/2014 7:06:44 PM)

Get this awesome movie right from ==> Youmovieset [.] Com

After you go to website, just search the movie and then get it!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.027344E-02