Captain America: The Winter Soldier Will Set Up Age Of Ultron (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Captain America: The Winter Soldier Will Set Up Age Of Ultron (6/2/2014 5:52:16 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Jonny24 -> Oh shit, I'm really gonna have to see it now (6/2/2014 5:52:16 PM)

better remind myself to see Avengers age of Ultron too to see clues for Thor 3 and Iron Man 5 and stuff. My cinematic path is conveniently laid in front of me like little smarties. Thanks Marvel and Disney!

Holbydude -> Correct Me If I'm Wrong.... (6/2/2014 10:07:41 PM)

...but this is the sequence of films next after Cap 2…Guardians Of The Galaxy, Ant-Man, Avengers: Age Of Ultron, Doctor Strange, Thor 3, Black Panther (yeh I know, it’s not confirmed), Cap 3, (Marvel/Disney win back rights to Fantastic Four and X-Men), Avengers: The Infinity Gauntlet, World War Hulk (Hulk kills EVERYONE and yeh, I know that’s not confirmed either) and then it all gets rebooted! KERRRR EFFIN CHING.

Holbydude -> Add.... (7/2/2014 7:33:37 AM)

....Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 to that list!

UTB -> RE: Oh shit, I'm really gonna have to see it now (7/2/2014 9:53:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jonny24

My cinematic path is conveniently laid in front of me like little smarties. Thanks Marvel and Disney!

SPOILERS

Each film ends end with a fight against a large robot (or multiple robots thereof)

SPOILERS

Plodwyn -> Worrying? (11/2/2014 4:55:00 PM)

The worrying thing about with these films is that the whole franchise thingy will go on for too long and the films will become over-hyped; overblown, or just deteriorate in quality with the increase in quantity ... Plus, imagine how big and expensive the box-set will be when all the films are done!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI