Postman Pat Trailer Arrives Registered Delivery (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Postman Pat Trailer Arrives Registered Delivery (4/2/2014 12:41:28 PM)

Post your comments on this article

bobsbitchtits -> Dear lord (4/2/2014 12:41:28 PM)

I wasn't expecting to come on empireonline and find my childhood memories being so horrendously decimated. That looks ruddy shocking....

d0m_l -> RE: Dear lord (4/2/2014 12:43:45 PM)

That's privatisation for you.

Oroborous -> (4/2/2014 1:07:22 PM)

Watching this has been detrimental to my physical and mental health.

MonsterCat -> RE: Postman Pat Trailer Arrives Registered Delivery (4/2/2014 1:34:30 PM)

Well I don't know about anybody else but I wanked off to that trailer.

musht -> RE: Postman Pat Trailer Arrives Registered Delivery (4/2/2014 1:45:44 PM)

I didn't know Postman Pat lived in Greendale, so I got very nervous/excited about the weirdest crossover in history

MonsterCat -> RE: Postman Pat Trailer Arrives Registered Delivery (4/2/2014 1:49:30 PM)

Show me a film called Postman Pat Always Rings Twice, in which Pat fucks Jessica Lange on a kitchen table and they plot to kill her husband. I'd watch that.

Nicky C -> Tickled to see a Postman Pat movie ... (4/2/2014 3:02:11 PM)

... and equally appalled that they couldn't think up anything more original than a talent contest. It's too contemporary, too 'now' and that means it will be quickly become 'yesterday' which means irrelevant. I was hoping for something a bit more timeless.

mcgee -> its a kids cartoon (4/2/2014 4:17:27 PM)

Some of the filthy comments on this are dumb and ignorant its a kids film.

UTB -> RE: its a kids cartoon (4/2/2014 5:17:34 PM)

3D you say? SOLD to Mr Kurtwood.

MonsterCat -> RE: its a kids cartoon (4/2/2014 8:25:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mcgee

Some of the filthy comments on this are dumb and ignorant its a kids film.

I am a man with wants and needs. : (

JediBobster -> RE: its a kids cartoon (4/2/2014 9:19:16 PM)

The actors involved should have first, before reading a script, ask this one crucial question:

"Is this going to be stop-motion animation?"

Upon hearing the answer 'No, it's going to be CG' they should have thrown the script in the bin. Of course on the basis of this trailer even if this had been stop-motion that script should have been bin-bound anyhow. Would have been lovely for this to be a classic charming bit of British Animation, with this talent involved but also with wit, whimsy and warmth. This looks like a tacky bit of tosh. A shame.

JEDI BOBSTER

pgmark -> Don't know what the complaints are about (5/2/2014 5:05:07 PM)

Has all the hallmarks of a classic. You know, one of those classics you may write in an attic, because baby you're an addict... an addict for crap films

cliff126 -> (7/2/2014 6:57:49 PM)

God that looks awful. Especially Mangan's voice (he's better on the TV) and the stupid talent show plot. I wonder how they plan on mutilating Paddington...

bb -> My childhood memory is ruined (7/2/2014 7:34:13 PM)

My brother has also seen this and it's made him cry for all the wrong reasons. This is an insult to the classic series, and the CGI animation looks horrible, Why is it that most animation studios have turned their attention to CGI animation these day is just beyond me! I would rather watch the Harry Enfield sketch of POSTMAN PAT, presented as an Spanish opera, which ends with the lyrics of 'Early in the morning, just as day is dawning, Postman Pat is dead and buried'!

beniciototoro -> But.... (11/2/2014 11:44:21 AM)

but...... Simon Cowbell. haha

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.513672E-02