Kit Harrington And Kate Mara Linked With Fantastic Four (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Kit Harrington And Kate Mara Linked With Fantastic Four (22/1/2014 12:20:36 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Gazzabrook -> (22/1/2014 12:20:36 PM)

I really hope they reconsider Michael B. Jordan for Johnny Storm

sagent33 -> (22/1/2014 12:47:51 PM)

Very young cast! I always picture mr fantastic as more mature character, as well as sue! But will be interesting to see where they are going with this.

burntcopper -> (22/1/2014 12:51:36 PM)

Michael B Jordan would be awesome as Johnny Storm (Chris Evans was one of the few high points of the other FF films) so given how Sue and Johnny are supposed to have the same parents, I think they should perhaps look at actresses who aren't white for Sue...?

GrizBe -> RE: (22/1/2014 2:38:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: burntcopper
Michael B Jordan would be awesome as Johnny Storm (Chris Evans was one of the few high points of the other FF films) so given how Sue and Johnny are supposed to have the same parents, I think they should perhaps look at actresses who aren't white for Sue...?

This... while I'm all for the casting of actors of different ethnicities for a character, if they're right for the part, I hate they seem to be doing it lately to simply get the 'token black guy' into the cast.

The Storms are siblings, same parents, always have been... so what now? Adoption? Mother had an affair? What? While that's an easy way around it, its also a very easy way to piss off long term fans.

ROTGUT -> meh...... (22/1/2014 6:42:44 PM)

Just like the new Robocop film, this reboot looks like it's going to crash and burn.......I like the FF - but I just wish they'd concentrate on making a good film first rather than getting hung up over a perishing teen friendly cast....

coomi77 -> Just a thought, but since sue and Johnny storm have the same parents... (22/1/2014 6:49:26 PM)

You know, casting and stuff...
How about different casting for reed or Ben if you guys have such an itch. Just a thought.

Lumen1942 -> (22/1/2014 9:36:50 PM)

my roomate's step-mother makes $63 hourly on the computer . She has been without a job for five months but last month her check was $17270 just working on the computer for a few hours. you can look here,,,,,,,,,,Jobs84.COM

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI