Disney Makes A Deal For Indiana Jones (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Disney Makes A Deal For Indiana Jones (7/12/2013 4:06:04 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Cool Breeze -> RE: Makin this up as they go... (7/12/2013 2:43:58 PM)

It will be a reboot.Ford is way too old now to play Indy.

shinning_like_me -> RE: Makin this up as they go... (8/12/2013 12:28:26 PM)

No One But Only HARRISON FORD!!!

Cool Breeze -> RE: Makin this up as they go... (8/12/2013 7:33:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: shinning_like_me

No One But Only HARRISON FORD!!!

Hes too old.

Artoo -> RE: Makin this up as they go... (9/12/2013 10:28:40 AM)

I know you should never say never and all that, and I know some reboots of other franchises and the recasting of beloved characters has worked well (Chris Pine in Star Trek for instance), but I just can't see Indiana Jones working without Harrison Ford as the titular hero! I mean - who else could fill those boots? It'd have to be a ruggedly handsome actor that can do comedy, action and romance as well as Harrison Ford did - which frankly is one hell of an ask!!

I suppose maybe someone like Channing Tatum would be a good place to start, but even saying that makes me feel all dirty and like I should wash my proverbial mouth out for it!

I'm both interested and terrified at the same time about how they proceed with this. Please don't take an even bigger shit on the franchise than you did already with Crystal Skull!! [:'(]

JosteinAsk -> can't get worse (9/12/2013 11:43:49 AM)

than it already is....Indy and SW both

chris wootton -> (9/12/2013 12:45:02 PM)

I think we'll still see one more Harrison movie. Inevitably it will reboot in a few years.

Sotto Voce -> RE: (9/12/2013 1:38:36 PM)

Ford could maybe do one more, but there doesn't seem to be any sign of another one. And rebooting......it just seems too soon to accept anyone else in the role.

I think they should create a new character and do those B-grade scifi stories that George Lucas wanted to do with Indy. Kentucky Smith and the Attack of the Giant Ants.
Easy.[:)]

Cool Breeze -> RE: RE: (9/12/2013 10:07:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sotto Voce

Ford could maybe do one more, but there doesn't seem to be any sign of another one. And rebooting......it just seems too soon to accept anyone else in the role.

I think they should create a new character and do those B-grade scifi stories that George Lucas wanted to do with Indy. Kentucky Smith and the Attack of the Giant Ants.

You realise that Ford isnt the only actor to have played Indiana Jones right?

Sotto Voce -> RE: RE: (9/12/2013 11:29:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sotto Voce

You realise that Ford isnt the only actor to have played Indiana Jones right?

You mean River Phoenix and whoever played him in that Young Indiana Jones show? They're the only ones that I know of.
Of course they could recast the role,its just I think a lot of fans of the originals will find it a bit difficult to warm to.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI