Sony Plans Spider-Man Spin-Offs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Sony Plans Spider-Man Spin-Offs (22/11/2013 10:08:31 AM)

Post your comments on this article

coomi77 -> Villain stories would be cool. (22/11/2013 10:08:31 AM)

Only batman can compete in terms of rogues gallery. Spider-man has one of the largest and best array of super villains ever. Should be plenty there.

GrizBe -> Problem is... (22/11/2013 10:36:57 AM)

Beyond the Sinister Six, Venom and the various Goblins, Spider-mans rouges gallery is no-where near as good or as well known as Batman's.

Really the only one I think the fans would rally around would be a Venom story.

Beyond that... if we're to go the heroes route... Theres only really Black Cat or one of the Spider-clones that could carry a movie I think.

sirvolkar -> (22/11/2013 11:10:17 AM)

Black Cat and Venom are pretty much the only ones I can see working.

Count Karnstein -> Black cat is obvious choice (23/11/2013 1:05:18 PM)

Mysterio or Kraven the Hunter could be cool

veedlemonster -> only Black Cat and Venom? (23/11/2013 4:16:18 PM)

...Miles Morales? Spider-Woman (ultimates' female clone)? Scarlet-Spider (regular clone)? Mobius? And with Dane DeHaan as Harry I would happily watch a Green/Hobgoblin movie.

Wild about Wilder -> RE: only Black Cat and Venom? (25/11/2013 11:41:02 AM)

Poor old Sony apart from the Wallcrawler & Venom there's not really that much that'll sell well enough, as if you use the clone surely you'd have to use the same actor & I just don't see him signing on for those as well?

MDG_78 -> RE: only Black Cat and Venom? (25/11/2013 1:52:19 PM)

Hmm, a bit of a weird one this to be honest. Spidey is a great character but really not sure Garfield is the right man for the role (no Tobey Maguire who was a perfect Peter Parker imo) and as others have said who else in the Spider-Man universe could carry a film on his/her own? Venom possibly but hard to see how.

I think Raimi should have been allowed to make a 4th Spidey film and then studio should have seen how that went - only other thing they could have done was to go in a really different direction and mood but chickened out and played it safe.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI