J.J. Abrams Talks Episode VII's Scripting Change (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> J.J. Abrams Talks Episode VII's Scripting Change (7/11/2013 10:27:39 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Martypants -> The waiting game (7/11/2013 10:27:39 PM)

Just over two years to wait then... the anticipation and expectation for this film is ridiculous especially after the debacle that was the prequel trilogy. Can the film ever match the hype?? No pressure JJ... We're all counting on you.

gollinho -> (7/11/2013 10:59:31 PM)

770 days until Episode 7!
First Star Wars movie was released in '77!
Coincidence?

Take a look at the countdown: http://wp.me/p2OJyd-Af

ChesterCopperpot -> Off to the audition in Bristol this Saturday. (7/11/2013 11:27:39 PM)

Best get my serious face on.

Scruffybobby -> Episode VII (8/11/2013 7:16:50 AM)

So we have a date, when do we get a title?

Bobby TwoTimes -> And so it begins.... (8/11/2013 9:33:15 AM)

So we've got a full 2yrs of bullshit speculating and minor little bits of information being blown into huge 'leaked' bits of news then. Great! Reckon Empire can manage to put a Star Wars article on here every single day between now and then....?

cliff126 -> (8/11/2013 10:31:53 AM)

Something everyones' failed to mention: Warcraft is due out on the same day. Unless Universal move the date, then there's no chance it'll be successful and there might not be a chance of sequels. And yes, that is something I want at this moment, despite there being no plot news (maybe something will be announced at Blizzcon over the weekend?).

talcum.daddy -> RE: J.J. Abrams Talks Episode VII's Scripting Change (8/11/2013 11:10:45 AM)

Bobby TwoTimes, oh so cynical...yet you still read the article. And then even took the time to comment on it.

MonsterCat -> RE: And so it begins.... (8/11/2013 11:19:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bobby TwoTimes

So we've got a full 2yrs of bullshit speculating and minor little bits of information being blown into huge 'leaked' bits of news then. Great! Reckon Empire can manage to put a Star Wars article on here every single day between now and then....?

Don't read them then perhaps?

chris wootton -> (8/11/2013 12:32:00 PM)

I've got to say that at the moment I'm not anticipating anything at all. The prequels were so bad it can't get any worse. JJ Abrahams has done nothing that I thought was particularly great. That said, I'll probably be screaming like a kid on release day. Good luck at the audition Chester Copperpot

Mr_Haze1810 -> The Empire Strikes When... (8/11/2013 1:12:52 PM)

Ah ok, so, the script is being re-written (knew that from the other day) and some vague comments about how great the former writer was (just not good enough to warrant keeping him on at this time).
Well, Star Trek (11?) was a good movie that was semi-Star Wars-y. I doubt Abrams can go wrong...

I don't get why the prequel TRILOGY is getting such a slating though. Ok, Episode one wasn't as good as we wanted it to be but two and especially III made up for that. a sort of reverse of the original trilogy where one was good two was immense and three sort of spluttered out.

I'll keep checkin the news and see what the film is saying once it comes out. Yeah. Bitch!

Cool Breeze -> I was half right.... (8/11/2013 5:10:27 PM)

I always said there was no way they would get this movie made by summer 2015.Still think they will be cutting it very fine to get it done by december 2015.Still, i dont think anything Abrams does will match the awesomeness that is the Clone Wars tv series.Just watched the epic Darth Maul arc from season 5 and it is AMAZING!

Jonny24 -> this will get 5 stars from Empire (10/11/2013 2:44:00 PM)

you read it here first.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI