X-Men: Days Of Future Past Reveals Magneto's New Costume (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> X-Men: Days Of Future Past Reveals Magneto's New Costume (7/11/2013 12:28:17 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Gazzabrook -> Entertainment Weekly (7/11/2013 12:28:17 PM)

Pop over to entertainment weekly they have a picket of him hovering and in the helmet - I must say looks better than that badly fitting suit he wore at the end of first class, but I guess it's 10years latter

Silvio Mugabe -> I'd like it... if I were Batman. (7/11/2013 2:11:46 PM)

Singer is obviously not content enough with trying to steal a bit of The Avengers pie that he's decided to go after the ole Dark Knight and steal Lucius Fox's designs!

waltham1979 -> RE: I'd like it... if I were Batman. (7/11/2013 3:00:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Silvio Mugabe

Singer is obviously not content enough with trying to steal a bit of The Avengers pie that he's decided to go after the ole Dark Knight and steal Lucius Fox's designs!

How so?

ericcoyle -> Oh No! Not again again (8/11/2013 5:26:11 PM)

Well, Singer has clearly bottled it. The Magneto costume at the end of first class was great to see. So now we get the usual X men films generic costume style. Nothing to really distinguish one character from another so that they don't really look like X men. It would have been better to go with the simpler design from Kirby's original comics if we are going to have an X-Men "uniform". Iv'e just been over to Entertainment weekly to see the full costume and it is absolutely terrible. Clunky and he looks like he has a fake Gorilla chest on. Another humorless (i.e. not actually funny) unengaging, emotionless entry in prospect? We will wait and see.
Superman Returns is actually a career highlight ( and very under-rated), spoiled only by the director's insistance on inserting poor CGI shots when he could have used an actual living human being if he had had the imagination. Come on Singer, I know you have it in you. Just don't be an idiot when you make those sfx choices.

Oroborous -> RE: Oh No! Not again again (9/11/2013 12:42:32 PM)

I have to agree, this looks pathetic. Why does Brian Singer insist on making everything in these films as underwhelming and derivative as humanly possible? Is it some kind of subliminal statement on how bored he is with the genre? Every new piece of info and imagery from this film makes it seems more and more like just another stagnant X-Men film, (in the tradition of the first 6 in the franchise). I'm bored already.

spideed2 -> bit mean (11/11/2013 1:36:22 PM)

Singers first two films are clearly the best in the series. Vaughans had some great elements but felt a bit superficial, made very little sense continuity wise and looked a bit cheap in comparison.

kanada83 -> (14/11/2013 7:03:05 PM)

looking forward to this. DOFP should be made into a 2parter or trilogy.
i know its a bit of an ask but plz do a xmen movie with apocolyps

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI