The Raid 2: Berandal Teaser Is Here! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> The Raid 2: Berandal Teaser Is Here! (6/11/2013 12:54:05 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Bobby TwoTimes -> Can't wait! (6/11/2013 12:54:05 PM)

Loved the 1st one and can't wait to see this one! Spunkalicious!

Bubba76 -> Hell yeah! (6/11/2013 2:08:48 PM)

The first film had some truly brutal fights! Cannot wait for this one; excellent teaser! :D

Paulieman -> Wow! (6/11/2013 2:21:32 PM)

Damn awesome teaser! can't wait for this movie:D the first one really rocked

Cool Breeze -> Meh.. (6/11/2013 5:46:27 PM)

Contrary to what Empire thinks, The Raid was nowhere near a 5 star movie.Excellent fights to be sure, but rather lacking in other areas.This new film could be good but wel just have to wait and see.

durelius -> oh yeah (6/11/2013 7:43:03 PM)

Looking every bit bigger and better than the last, well done trailer, doesn;t give away the whole film and confirms you're in for a wild ride.

rich -> RE: RAID 2 (7/11/2013 12:10:33 AM)

God damn. Shaping up nicely.

Bobby TwoTimes -> RE: Meh.. (7/11/2013 9:45:32 AM)

It's not just Empire that like this film mate - most people that are fans of this type of film agree that this is an outstanding piece of work. Basic storyline, basic script, basic actors yes - but the music, the style, the fight scenes, the lack of CGI, the violence....all superb and worthy of ever bit of praise in my eyes. Some of the camerawork and tricks used are brilliant - the two hands reaching out from the doorway to strangle the guy on the chair, the knife in the hollow wall, the fall from the window to the balcony, the drop down through the hole in the floor to the level below while following a continuing fight, the bit in the dark staircase when they're all using the light produced by the guns to shoot each other - all excellent and highlight what a talented director this guy is.

Personally I thought it was fucking brilliant!!

evildave69 -> (8/11/2013 2:36:15 PM)

That looks immense. I'm a massive fan of the first one and the use of various styles and locations in this shows how the scale is growing. I've got genuine faith that this could improve on the original. Can't wait.

Jonny24 -> I want Dredd 2 (10/11/2013 1:52:08 PM)

Fuck this, where's Dredd 2?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI