Open Auditions For Star Wars Episode VII Announced (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Open Auditions For Star Wars Episode VII Announced (6/11/2013 11:27:48 AM)

Post your comments on this article

maxencef -> (6/11/2013 11:27:48 AM)

I don't think it's for Han Solo's son. Why would he have a British accent?

larence -> RE: (6/11/2013 12:31:10 PM)

ya we are lucky to know that news.now we will also have opportunities to watch.thank you the team members.thank you to all of you.

lwilder -> Hopefully not (6/11/2013 10:51:07 PM)

As an avid follower of the Expanded Universe material, I hope this is not Star Wars at all. Neither role fits any character I can think of, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Abrams would be a fool to completely disregard the material already out there and go a new direction. And Empire, Han and Leia have two sons, neither of which grow up without a father. Come on.

lwilder -> Hopefully not (6/11/2013 10:53:44 PM)

As an avid follower of the Expanded Universe material, I hope this is not Star Wars at all. Neither role fits any character I can think of, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Abrams would be a fool to completely disregard the material already out there and go a new direction. And Empire, Han and Leia have two sons, neither of which grow up without a father. Come on.

Andy1986 -> Not Star Wars (7/11/2013 11:21:21 AM)

People seem to be reading too much into this as it doesn't sound like SW to me. Or it may be a cover story to try and not give too much away in detail.

cliff126 -> (8/11/2013 10:43:10 AM)

I heard something about a Star Wars casting call on the BBC news this morning. I wonder if this is what they were referring to?

lowereastsmile -> I wonder why… (8/11/2013 4:00:41 PM)

…the female role specifically welcomes all ethnicities, but the male role doesn't. Guess we should assume he's white & she's "other." The casting notice even makes a point of "including bi and multi-racial," but not white, under the category of all ethnicities. Thanks Disney; without you, how would I ever know my place in the world? — smile

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI