Final Trailer For The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Final Trailer For The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (28/10/2013 6:37:56 AM)

Post your comments on this article

megank13 -> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (28/10/2013 6:37:56 AM)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh my god. can't form normal words. this is the best final trailer for the most highly anticipated film for me this year. 24 days is too long a wait :(

pgmark -> Stick to this (28/10/2013 12:45:14 PM)

Have to say, the first film was good but not fully memorable, the campaign for this for me has been a little dry and didn't fill me with excitement but this is a good trailer. The sort of trailer we need and had in times past. Too many trailers give too much away but this makes the film seem really strong. If this was all I'd seen then I'd have bought my ticket. As it's not I'm not sure I will.

KatieMarie88 -> May the odds be ever in your favour... (28/10/2013 1:50:20 PM)

I am so excited to see this; I went to the first one not knowing much about it and absolutely loved it (as I have every time I've watched it since) so went on to read all the books which, although are probably aimed at people a fair bit younger than me, are fantastic & incredibly gripping. Having read Catching Fire I think this may very well be even better than the first film, especially as Jennifer Lawrence is the perfect Katniss to carry this franchise from strength to strength.

Butlerbert -> Looks even better (28/10/2013 4:11:50 PM)

You can tell that the budget has boosted the quality of the effects since the first film. For anyone who hasn't read the books I'd say skip this trailer because it shows footage from the games unlike previous trailers. Looks bloody epic though!

paulmitchell -> Meh (28/10/2013 4:34:43 PM)

Looks bollocks like the first film

oldstuff -> Looks awesome! (31/10/2013 8:05:48 AM)

As a massive fan of the books, the first one was a bit of a disappointment. The trailer for "Catching Fire" actually has me more excited than, what I personally thought, was the weakest book of the series. The special effects look awesome. The arena and its "inhabitants" look true to the novel. Bring it on!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI