I, Frankenstein Trailer Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> I, Frankenstein Trailer Online (6/10/2013 7:34:19 PM)

Post your comments on this article

benmorse -> "I...needed a paycheck several months ago" (6/10/2013 7:34:19 PM)

BLUE FILTER. Everything is REALLY BLUE. Eckhart gets chased by sludgy CGI monsters. Bill Nighy turns up for a smaller paycheck. This is just Underworld again. I'm sure it'll do well with the friday night pizza & beer crowd.

sirvolkar -> It's A Monster!! (6/10/2013 7:59:36 PM)

Well, that looks...er, Van Helsing-like :/ "Harvey Dent: Crap CGI Gargoyle Slayer" is what it should have been called.

Speaking of Gargoyles, why hasn't Disney tried to resurrect that franchise? That would be a reboot I'd get behind (as long as Keith David was on voice duties)...

But more importantly, why is it that hollow, mindless fantasy twaddle like this, Hansel & Grettal (a sequel!?!?!) and Underworld films get funding, but Del Toro and Perlman struggle to get interest in Hellboy 3? :( Oh yeah, that's because the Hellboy films have depth and intellect and character, which is obviously a bad thing. Obviously. Makes me sad...

chris wootton -> Hahahahahahaha (7/10/2013 9:48:55 AM)

That looks like a big old pile of shit. I didn't even make it half way through the trailer. Terrible

pgmark -> Oh (7/10/2013 12:56:20 PM)

There is nothing about this that even looks remotely interesting. I've seen too much of the film having only seen the trailer. Might have to get my pitchfork out and hunt down the monster that gave it the green light.

spideed2 -> Looks like Underworld (7/10/2013 1:02:38 PM)

Which is a bad thing as all of them are vacuous bland style over substance pap.

waltham1979 -> Thank You For Smoking?! (7/10/2013 2:30:29 PM)

What was Aaron Eckhart smoking when he signed up to this fucking awful mess?! It looks like bastard child of a one night stand between Van Helsing and Underworld...[sm=happy07.gif]

Its so bad I just had to watch it twice...

galvatron -> RE: I, Frankenstein Trailer Online (7/10/2013 4:34:15 PM)

This looks tripe. Bill Nighy was in Underworld as well!

Simon Pearson -> Made Van Helsing look good (7/10/2013 5:47:40 PM)

What on this holy planet has just happened. Aaron Eckhart the white knight of Gotham more like the peanut in my turd. What the hell happened?. Really what the hell has just happened? I hope he hasn't started going to the Nicholas (school of do anything for a pay cheque) Cage. This trailer is surely just an up and coming advert for what's on channel 5 this week. Now Underworld was watchable on a level when all the other DVD's in the shop had been already hired out but please, please, please there is no excuse for those special effects in any film. It makes me wonder did the director of this (Stuart Beattie) really sit back and say to his team "Yep that's a wrap, really happy with that, should put me on the top of every ones future director list for big budget escapism". That man has no future, or shouln't be aloud to have one. I hope he reads this and starts to cry.
I would rather eat that previously mentioned peanut than pay my well earned cash to see that shite.
Bill Nighy I am ashamed of you in fact everyone who has this on their CV stay behind for lines. Wankers!!!!. Sorry to anyone else who sees this trailer, my thoughts are with you.

Mosis1963 -> (7/10/2013 6:00:48 PM)

my neighbor's mother-in-law makes <$81> an hour on the laptop. She has been unemployed for seven months but last month her pay was <$15128> just working on the laptop for a few hours. have a peek at this website--- http://x.co/2V4cN

spacemonkey187 -> Not a lot of love here... (8/10/2013 11:42:17 AM)

Wow, every-ones' really trashing this. I'll take it with a pinch of salt considering the common denominators and say I think it looks pretty cool. Benmorse, I guess I am the pizza and beer crowd you mention! =)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI