Edgar Wright Kicks Off Ant-Man's Pre-Production Process (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Edgar Wright Kicks Off Ant-Man's Pre-Production Process (3/10/2013 3:40:05 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Butlerbert -> Casting (3/10/2013 3:40:05 PM)

I know people might be sick of his name but I think Cumberbatch should be antman, thought he looked the part seeing him in the spacesuit in Star Trek

Judge -> (3/10/2013 4:23:44 PM)

Armie Hammer is my bet.

Holbydude -> Could Hank Pym Be In Avengers: Age Of Ultron... (3/10/2013 5:55:20 PM)

...at the end of the film by defeating Ultron?.....That would set up Edgar Wright's film nicely and get bums on seats for those people who say, "Who the f*** is Ant-Man?".....

balkaster -> RE: Could Hank Pym Be In Avengers: Age Of Ultron... (3/10/2013 11:45:56 PM)

I thought Whedon already confirmed that Tony Stark is the creator of Ultron in the cine universe. The only new Avengers currently scheduled for A2 are Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

Holbydude -> Could Hank Pym Be In Avengers: Age Of Ultron... (4/10/2013 9:53:06 AM)

...During the final fight with Ultron, Ant-Man could be hiding in the wings, ant size, fly into Ultron mouth then increase in size, VERY QUICKLY into Goliath / Giant-Man proportions defeating Ultron....That's what I was thinking....Now that would make the audience think, "WOW! I have got to see the next Marvel movie!"...KERCHING FOR DISNEY/MARVEL. In Ant-Man, Hank Pym become Goliath and hands reigns over to Scott Lang to be the new Ant-Man. That's what I'm hoping for!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI