Benedict Cumberbatch looks like a lizard man Read More (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

NATA -> Benedict Cumberbatch looks like a lizard man Read More (3/10/2013 9:57:25 AM)

bееееееее

NATA -> very funny list (3/10/2013 10:05:39 AM)

hahahaCumberbatch

NATA -> funny and not serious (3/10/2013 10:09:24 AM)

This is the sexiest list not the best or most favorite or charming or whatever. the same for Emma Watson. she's pretty but sexy - No. No one would even notice Emma and especially Benedict if they weren't actors.

JonnyFave -> RE: The 100 Sexiest Movie Stars 2013 (3/10/2013 10:57:14 AM)

WOW! Emma Watson?? Either the Empire readers are younger than I thought, or they're bunch of paedos.

MonsterCat -> RE: The 100 Sexiest Movie Stars 2013 (3/10/2013 11:41:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JonnyFave

WOW! Emma Watson?? Either the Empire readers are younger than I thought, or they're bunch of paedos.

Nice.

elab49 -> RE: The 100 Sexiest Movie Stars 2013 (3/10/2013 11:44:06 AM)

quote:

Watson is 23.

In general keep it civil, please.

Enzino -> Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio (3/10/2013 11:59:54 AM)

Interesting that the Titanic and Revolutionary Road co-stars are both at No 31.

JonnyFave -> RE: The 100 Sexiest Movie Stars 2013 (3/10/2013 12:06:54 PM)

I'm sorry but, in my eyes, she doesn't look any different to how she looked in Chamber of Secrets. I don't get the fuss, really.

MonsterCat -> RE: The 100 Sexiest Movie Stars 2013 (3/10/2013 12:13:09 PM)

quote:

I'm sorry but, in my eyes, she doesn't look any different to how she looked in Chamber of Secrets. I don't get the fuss, really.

No, she looks like a grown up and very beautiful woman now. Get your eyes tested, Broseph.

elab49 -> RE: The 100 Sexiest Movie Stars 2013 (3/10/2013 12:17:20 PM)

quote:

Which is why this pointless list seems to be causing this spitty thread - horses for courses. [:D]

gerizekalu -> really? (3/10/2013 12:45:53 PM)

No Emma Roberts?

Enzino -> Alexander Skarsgard (3/10/2013 12:49:41 PM)

Why do you choose these horrible, hirsute pictures? We want sexy ones, duh!

ppointin -> I see no dead men (3/10/2013 1:55:34 PM)

In flicking through the men onto the women with Grace Kelly at No 50 I wondered why the "you" s taking part in this didn't include Steve MQueen (the actor one), paul newman, elvis...he...acted. And if Benedict came in on top why not Charles Laughton or Boris Karloff!

NATA -> him russian fan (3/10/2013 1:59:42 PM)

ROBERT PATTINSON always will be the first for many ...nothing and no one can resist him.

ppointin -> Should have gone to .... (3/10/2013 2:02:57 PM)

Really? Amanda Seyfried. In the top 50? Expect more comments as i crawl through these. I have some people in mind myself and should have voted i know. but lets see if like minded people are out there moving on...

ppointin -> What is the definition of Sexiest? (3/10/2013 2:10:29 PM)

.....not Kristen Stewart for sure. Please people think before you vote next time.

Irons -> Urgh (3/10/2013 2:11:16 PM)

It seems people are not attracted to Asians. Sad, because women like Michelle Yeoh, Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li, Kelly Hu, Rinko Kikuchi and many others simply blow most of these out of the water.

ppointin -> It's over... (3/10/2013 2:15:28 PM)

No Melissa George, defo top 10. Potter girl at 1 along with benedict for the boys. What does that say about the voting public of empire? not obvious that's for sure. Is it refreashing not seeing the same faces at the top? Yes but the ones at the top are not sexy I'm afraid

NATA -> Cosmopolis (3/10/2013 2:30:01 PM)

Robert Pattinson ist der sexiest Schauspieler der Welt,aberTatsächlich konnte Robert Pattinson dann in Cosmopolis erstmals sein vielseitiges schauspielerisches Talent zeigen, als ob es schon immer seine Bestimmung gewesen wäre, als eiskalter Engel der Finanzwelt Schauspiellegende Alain Delon .

Magenta -> RE: Cosmopolis (3/10/2013 2:37:53 PM)

I'm just pleasantly surprised to Mr Urban at number 34,he'd be thrilled I'm sure [:D]
Everyone knows his most sexiest role is The Irrefutable Truth about Demons but I'll happily settled for Bones (most brilliant casting if ever there was a prize for)

Mr Farrell coulda shoulda been closer to the top 10 but I'm happy to hear him just being mentioned, a few years ago his name wasn't to popular around these parts,but I know different.

oh and PS ..No Sam Rockwell ?

NATA -> Robert Je t'aiiime (3/10/2013 2:47:46 PM)

There is no one better than Rob Pattinson

whatifiguredout -> (3/10/2013 11:26:22 PM)

I created an account just so I could express my disappointment in this list. I mean, Benedict Cumberbatch? At number 1? That alone invalidates this list. You really need to have higher standards than that. And he's ahead of Idris Elba? That 's insane. Also, it's a problem that 48 of the "hottest" men are white. I mean, who are you kidding? Off the top of my head, I can think of at least 10 men of color that are way hotter than most of the people on this list. Jesse Williams, Michael Ealy, John Cho, Avan Jogia, Will Smith, and Michael B Jordan (the actor) are just a few examples. In conclusion, do better.

silasmurphy -> SERIOUSLY??? (4/10/2013 1:23:21 AM)

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH????? Are you bloody serious??? That dude looks like a foot! He doesn't belong anywhere on this list.

silasmurphy -> RE: (4/10/2013 1:27:30 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: whatifiguredout

I created an account just so I could express my disappointment in this list. I mean, Benedict Cumberbatch? At number 1? That alone invalidates this list. You really need to have higher standards than that. And he's ahead of Idris Elba? That 's insane. Also, it's a problem that 48 of the "hottest" men are white. I mean, who are you kidding? Off the top of my head, I can think of at least 10 men of color that are way hotter than most of the people on this list. Jesse Williams, Michael Ealy, John Cho, Avan Jogia, Will Smith, and Michael B Jordan (the actor) are just a few examples. In conclusion, do better.

I like you.

elab49 -> RE: (4/10/2013 1:52:07 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: whatifiguredout

Top of the List - "As voted for by you"

Although not by yourself as you registered to complain about others personal taste rather than, more productively, to vote. Had others shared your taste and actually voted then those people might have appeared in the list [:)]

I'm intrigued by the resurgence of that word though - it might have been a US phrase, but in the UK 'coloured' was considered racist - after all, we all have colour and it was clearly being used in a derogatory way against anyone who wasn't 'white'.

labelleplume -> Defense of Benedict and Tom (btw congrats! ^.^) (4/10/2013 2:18:38 AM)

This is refutation of some of the top two comments. While it's true that there should be diversity on this list, some people seem to think that invalidates the attractiveness of the men who were amazing enough to make it on. I'm talking to you whatifigureout. And silasmurphy, was it really necessary to compare Benedict Cumberbatch to a foot? You could have simply said that he wasn't your taste. The thing that I liked most about this list is that it didn't focus entirely on the physical aspects of the actors, but on personality too. An awesome personality is incredibly sexy, one of the number one reasons why I love Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston so much. They are handsome but that's not it. They are also skilled at their craft of acting and haven't let it go to their heads. They are courteous to their fans and modest about themselves. They respect women, I mean Benedict has made statements about the fact that he would prefer his fans call themselves Cumberpeople or the Cumbercollective because he won't allow someone to be his Cumberbitch and that it sets feminism back so many notches. Tom Hiddleston has made similar comments. In a world where Robin Thicke exists to objectify women, I can't help but be impressed by these men's decency. So combine their personalities with their ridiculously deep voices and defined cheekbones and slim cuts and yes, you do get the two sexiest movie stars.

Cumbercollective -> Defending Benedict and Tom <3 (4/10/2013 2:33:08 AM)

Hello. I would like to start off with expressing my exasperation with the people who have made mean or rude comments about the placement of Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston. These are two wonderful actors who deserve to be the top 2. What you are doing by making snide comments in the comments are cyberbullying. Yes I know you will probably make fun of the overused term. The definition of cyberbullying is the use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature. This includes calling people rude names. I have to state that Benedict and Tom are amazing actors and if you get the chance to see one of their movies go see it. Their acting is phenominal and you can see it through the simple things they do on screen. Both of these men are very attractive and extremely adorable. Not to mention they are extremely kindhearted people. They way that people treat one another sometimes is appalling. You should treat people how you want to be treated. Just because you are behind a screen does not give you the right to post hateful comments about two people you most likely know nothing about. In conclusion, be kind to everyone. This post isn't all about Benedict and Tom, this is my aggravation towards how people treat one another. It's all over the place. If you choose not to open your mouth or not to type those cruel words then you can make the world (and the internet world) a better place. I apologize if my rant angers you or if you for some reason take personal offense to this, that was not the intention of this comment. By the way, great job Benedict and Tom for getting the top 2! And great job to everyone else who made the top 50!

RobinHolmlund -> Eomer (4/10/2013 5:10:24 AM)

All he needs is someone to run their fingers through his hair--the heck with the conditioner--besides that he rides horseback!!

NATA -> Benedict Cumberbatch- lizard man (4/10/2013 7:39:32 AM)

He doesn't belong anywhere on this list. Tom is the best!

NATA -> funny (4/10/2013 8:02:10 AM)

fans of Tom worse Bieber fans

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI