this is not serious (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

NATA -> this is not serious (2/10/2013 9:20:56 AM)

in the first places of the old and nasty

NATA -> he's the best (2/10/2013 9:24:35 AM)

When Cumberbatch arrived at Tokyo airport this year he got more fans than Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp.

acciomegan -> Hiddles and Cumberbatch should be moved around (2/10/2013 9:31:27 AM)

Both are amazing but really guys? How can you not resist the cheeky hiddles grin?

jodybriggs -> KRISTEN STEWART (2/10/2013 10:00:57 AM)

Kristen Stewart is on this list, (let alone 4th!) this list is invalid.

Pandora -> RE: KRISTEN STEWART (2/10/2013 10:04:57 AM)

Haha, love the outcome for the men. Benny and Tom on top - that's absolutely fine with me.

djaxon12 -> Hey wait, what? (2/10/2013 10:48:15 AM)

Wheres Rooney Mara?

alfieS -> C'mon (2/10/2013 11:07:42 AM)

Cumberbatch is a great actor and I'm glad he's getting attention and has fans, but if they see a guy who looks like that on the street No One would say - wow, he's hot! This is the sexiest list not the best or most favorite or charming or whatever.
the same for Emma Watson. she's pretty but sexy - No.
No one would even notice Emma and especially Benedict if they weren't actors.

castor troy 1984 -> Emma Watson???? (2/10/2013 11:13:54 AM)

Emma Watson the sexiest movie star???? Say what????? Who voted on this, a bunch of 12 year olds???

Hyunkel -> (2/10/2013 11:16:37 AM)

Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder. But seriously, Emma Watson as first pick? Allegedly she deserves a spot among the 50, but first?!?!?!?
Also, how on earth did Audrey Hepburn not figure here?

jarpad -> " Jared Padalecki " is missing from this list ! Why ?! (2/10/2013 11:22:51 AM)

I'm so shocked ! The sexiest actor i know is missing from this list ! He played in " Friday the 13th " and "House of wax " and is currently playing one of hot brothers in scary TVShow " Supernatural " since 2005 ! He has the sexiest body and much sexier face and voice ! He so deserves to be on this list !

dragon_irl -> Redonkulous (2/10/2013 12:04:24 PM)

I demand to know who voted for Julianne Moore? Anne Hathaway at 5?! Kristen Stewart at 4?! What is wrong with you people? Idiots.

Enzino -> Rachel McAdams (2/10/2013 12:23:56 PM)

She also played whiny and unlike in Midnight in Paris.

Enzino -> Rachel McAdams + Daniel Radcliffe (2/10/2013 12:25:31 PM)

Dammit, I meant unlikeable. Also, nice pic of Daniel Radcliffe!

MarenEmm -> RE: C'mon (2/10/2013 12:26:17 PM)

Well, for me being sexy is not only about looks but also about personality and charisma. Benedict has both. And I really think he is handsome, but that's just my opinion. Same goes for Emma, who I think is one of the most attractive women in movie business.

SuzettePJR -> Wonderful News For Mr Renner (2/10/2013 1:47:23 PM)

good news for Mr Renner. would have been nice if he was higher up but this is still really good news

Liam2013 -> Renner / Rockwell !! (2/10/2013 1:55:52 PM)

Love Bennedict , he's great! Don't understand the voting for those awefull (in my opinion!) twilight-puppets (sory realy can't stand Patterson/Stewart) ! Sexiest movie stars to me is not about looking damn hot, but also looking great on screen as in the meaning of being great as your charactor= being a talented actor! For me Renner and Sam Rockwell are the best!
Surprised (and pleased) that Damon is not on this list... no offence..

NiamhJaneee -> :) (2/10/2013 2:48:04 PM)

The men are all very good looking, some more than others. Quinto, Mikkelsen and definitely Freeman should have been placed higher. Hiddleston over Cumberbatch, but Benedict is a glorious actor, well done to him.
Hugh Jackman was perfectly placed in the top ten as he definitely is so handsome!
Hiddleston got it last year and he deserved it. I love Cumberbatch, he's talented and handsome - but I could think of better people. If you're going to choose a handsome Brit, I think Tom is the one. He's charming, lovely, kind, very handsome indeed. Every person to his own. But well done Benedict!

Nicky C -> So, UK guys are hotter than everyone else, right? (2/10/2013 2:59:52 PM)

We already knew but it's nice to have confirmation. Arf arf.

louman0321 -> I missed the vote. (2/10/2013 3:57:34 PM)

I totally agree with Cumberbatch and Hiddleston topping this list but Pattinson??? number 7??? really??? and was so dissappointed to not see David Tennant on the list at all. Sexiest man alive!

luccewada -> (2/10/2013 4:00:26 PM)

Woman's Top 5 was pretty much perfect- especially Scar-Jo and K-Stew, who are often overlooked. Watson should have been third or fourth however, and J-Law's sexiest role IS NOT in SLP

skiptonch -> Love seeing Cumberbatch at Number 1 (2/10/2013 4:01:53 PM)

Awesome choice. Well done fans. No marvel or warner bros pr machine banging a drum to get him to number 1. Awesome.

Stalfhaust -> (2/10/2013 4:04:04 PM)

Lee Pace should be closer to the top, he is #1 on my list.

musebaby -> Good to see Polls with a classy non fixed result. Excellent (2/10/2013 4:06:47 PM)

Usually sexiest poll lists get influenced by the PR budgets of huge ongoing franchises and while those huge franchises are definitely influencing the list its good to see it didn't influence the number 1 choice.

Congrats to Cumberbatch and his fanbase.

spate42 -> BAHAHAH (2/10/2013 7:38:04 PM)

Kristin Stewart #4, ahead of Zoe Saldana

what a joke

kumar -> (2/10/2013 7:45:48 PM)

Emma Watson really caught me by surprise.... all that chart and no mention of Jessica Biel??!!

CindyM -> Benedict all the way! (2/10/2013 8:11:22 PM)

He's handsome and charismatic and one of the finest actors working today, and has a kind heart; he did a lot of charity work but refused his PR to make it public as it's not for publicity. Those had met him through "Make A Wish" for severely ill children posted their meetings with him afterwards, then fans found out what he had done. Horror movies are not my cuppa, but I would have watched Crimson Peak for him; fortunately he decided to pass on the project, what a relief! :)
Hiddleston doesn't have Benedict's allure for me at all, acting or appearance wise. It's like comparing boys to men. No contest! :-)

DancingClown -> RE: this is not serious (2/10/2013 9:06:53 PM)

Does anyone actually, genuinely give a shit about this?

UTB -> RE: Pass their information onto the Authorities (2/10/2013 9:36:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: timmy_larouge

1.Hermoine is the sexiest actress? Hmm

2. Nearly as pointless as FHM's top 100.

3. Further proof that the general public shouldn't be allowed to give their OPINIONS on anything.

[;)]

Is it just me or is there something wrong with Bradley Cooper's teefs?

Enzino -> Jake Gyllenhaal yuck! (3/10/2013 9:47:53 AM)

It was probably cheaper to use your own picture, but Jake Gyllenhaal looks so scruffy and dirty! Not attractive at all.

NATA -> only Tom is number 1 (3/10/2013 9:56:15 AM)

Benedict Cumberbatch looks like a lizard man

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI