David S. Goyer Talks Superman / Batman (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> David S. Goyer Talks Superman / Batman (27/9/2013 12:11:27 PM)

Post your comments on this article

sdavis1970 -> RE: Where was Batman in M.O.S. (27/9/2013 1:03:13 PM)

Unfortunately, you using words like "imidietly" immediately takes some credibility from your comment. I just love how people start coming up with things to moan about before they've even written a script.

Sleazy -> RE: Where was Batman in M.O.S. (27/9/2013 1:39:53 PM)

You cant look at it like that, MOS was not a Batman movie in the same way that whilst The Avengers were battling in New York, Spiderman and the Fantastic 4 were nowhere to be seen.

To really hammer it home that would mean why wasnt Supes there to help prevent the catastrophy that almost happened in Dark Knight Rises?

I've never known such unfounded nerd-rage as that generated by this movie. I for one will eagerly await the movie before deciding if its crap or not.

Lemure -> RE: Where was Batman in M.O.S. (27/9/2013 1:56:59 PM)

technically speaking, Spider-Man and the X-Men did try to help the Avengers out, but their parent studios wouldn't let them go...

Lemure -> RE: Where was Batman in M.O.S. (27/9/2013 1:59:11 PM)

spelling aside, you do have a point.

Also, in the Justice League movie I hope Superman confronts Green Lantern and wants to know the name of the Lantern who was supposed to be policing Krypton.

Emyr Thy King -> RE: Where was Batman in M.O.S. (27/9/2013 3:08:05 PM)

That's a point, Superman could have beef with the Green Lantern Corps over Krypton..

JediBobster -> RE: Where was Batman in M.O.S. (27/9/2013 9:59:53 PM)

"if you try to think about what the fans would like, you stop being creative. It's sort of like, where does it end?"

Well, you think about how 'the fans' didn't like the fact that Superman Returns didn't have Superman punch anything and end up with a boring amount of carnage in Man of Steel. You can say, dear Empire, you end up with Spidey 3 or Terminator Salvation but neither of those lacking films bored me or disappointed me anywhere near as much as Man of Steel did.

JEDI BOBSTER

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI