Walking Dead Spin-Off Planned (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Walking Dead Spin-Off Planned (16/9/2013 10:35:36 PM)

Post your comments on this article

RudyWars -> ...can't wait (16/9/2013 10:35:36 PM)

Ohhhh i can't wait to see a spin-off TV show of TWD. This will rock on the walkers. OH YEAH!

darthmhall101 -> Overkill? (17/9/2013 4:10:58 AM)

Don't get me wrong I think the Walking Dead is great, but do we really need a spin-off. Lets hope they do something really different and don't just follow the same template.

GUYGUR -> Rise of the Governor. (17/9/2013 6:13:06 AM)

Seems to me they should probably make this book into a tv series, apparently it's going to be the first of a trilogy. Could be pretty cool.

Silvio Mugabe -> Get your house in order before you give us something else! (17/9/2013 1:12:45 PM)

When TWD show was announced I was so happy - at last a series that I've read for years is getting picked up. I gotta be honest though, while the narrative speed and plotting 3rd season was fantstic - I think that was all down to Glen Mazzara (see The Shield for evidence) - season 1 and 2 were epically slow and souless. The second season was based on a couple of episodes for god's sake! Maintain the quality of the show and stop firing people before you move on!

Hugh_Fran -> Could be good (17/9/2013 10:06:37 PM)

As long as they bring in fresh ideas and not make it a carbon copy with different characters then I'm all for it!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI