JK Rowling To Script New Movie Set In The World Of Harry Potter (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> JK Rowling To Script New Movie Set In The World Of Harry Potter (12/9/2013 3:27:37 PM)

Post your comments on this article

UTB -> RE: Luna Lovegood (12/9/2013 4:23:02 PM)

Upcoming news stories: film to be split in two; film part of a new trilogy

jillian101 -> RE: Luna Lovegood (12/9/2013 8:56:28 PM)

Nope, i do believe Neville married Hannah Abbott. :-)

Hood_Man -> RE: Just the words Harry Potter (13/9/2013 4:23:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: darthmhall101

make me want to be violently sick. The most over rated franchise ever (except the Dark Knight trilogy) of course!

Wha? Who exactly is rating the Harry Potter franchise that high?? The highest praise I've ever seen or heard heaped upon these films is that they are, at best, "pretty good."

waltham1979 -> RE: Just the words Harry Potter (13/9/2013 9:25:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: darthmhall101

make me want to be violently sick. The most over rated franchise ever (except the Dark Knight trilogy) of course!

You do know they're kids films right? Aimed at a young audience? They may not be high-art but what do you base your criticism on?

UTB -> RE: Just the words Harry Potter (13/9/2013 10:03:20 AM)

I'm not sure we should be taking "overrated" franchise opinions seriously from anyone with a Star Wars referencing username.

Finway -> (15/9/2013 11:38:12 PM)

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/harrypotter8.asp

LSJShez -> (16/9/2013 6:45:46 PM)

I knew the end of Potter wouldn't last. When someone has got more money than they can spend, the next thing they want is adoration. George Lucas did the same with Star Wars.

LSJShez -> (16/9/2013 6:54:57 PM)

I knew the end of Potter wouldn't last. When someone has got more money than they can spend, the next thing they want is adoration. George Lucas did the same with Star Wars.

goto guy -> (16/9/2013 9:55:16 PM)

http://bit.ly/1avLxnC

NeoBrowser -> RE: (17/9/2013 4:03:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LSJShez

No he didn't. He continued his planned Saga with newer & better films. You are right about Rowling though.

Anyway, I'm am not even interested in more Potty films.

doubtlesswonder -> RE: RE: (17/9/2013 8:43:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NeoBrowser

quote:

No he didn't. He continued his planned Saga with newer & better films. You are right about Rowling though.

Anyway, I'm am not even interested in more Potty films.

Yeah, completely right about her wanting more money. I mean, she's the only person to ever lose her billionaire status because she gives so much to charity but sure, she's doing this for the money.

UTB -> RE: (18/9/2013 3:33:38 PM)

quote:

I hope Rowling goes back and redoes all the shite effects in the first few movies.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI