Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films

Empire Admin -> Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 (28/8/2013 6:34:13 PM)

Post your comments on this article

rossmon -> Cloudy With a Chance Of Meatballs 2 (28/8/2013 6:34:13 PM)

I loved the first one and I hope it as awesome as this one. Also the story is so cool because everything food and food is the best thing in the world but I shouldn't think of that because there's people in the world who don't have no food. But if I don't get to see it in cinemas I'll definitively get the DVD

StevenKThomas -> RE: Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 (28/9/2013 5:11:54 AM)

You know, I was really skeptical about this film because I myself watched the first film and wasn't all that impressed, but I'm glad to see they're taking a new approach by making the food come alive. I understand the comedic style is pretty much going to be the same, but I'd still give it a look over at least once. Especially because I love watching animated films. So much time and detail to create something of that caliber.

CheshireMoon -> RE: Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 (30/9/2013 2:39:39 PM)

I was excited to see the second one as I really enjoyed the first one however after watching the trailer I no longer want to watch it. It feels like they are taking it too far now, they should have left it where it was

ElephantBoy -> RE: Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 (11/10/2013 3:19:48 PM)

The first one has to be one of the top three american animations of the last decade. I tend to agree with Mark Kermode's thoughts than it was if David Lynch did a kids animations. Am very excited about this[:D]

CriticNumberOne -> RE: Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 (13/10/2013 5:19:28 PM)

Best leek joke in film.Ever.

super hero fan -> RE: Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 (15/10/2013 7:00:55 PM)

I saw it, I enjoyed the first one more!!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
6.201172E-02