Channel Four Picks Up Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Channel Four Picks Up Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. (22/8/2013 10:52:43 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Gareth19791 -> RE: The Tomorrow People (22/8/2013 11:08:34 AM)

yeah it was a 70's kid show on ITV

The Waco Kid -> RE: Tomorrow people & Coulson's "death" (22/8/2013 2:48:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TEFFH

There was a remake of the 70's Tomorrow people made in the early 90's starring some kid from Neighbours, someone who went on to play "Duck" in BSG and a minor actress going by the name of Naomie Harris....

As for Coulson. Did he actually die? Sure he slumped against the bulkhead, and Fury called for medic's, but after that you only get "honest" Nick Fury's annoucement that Coulson died, which when coupled with the "blood stained" cigarette cards is about as reliable as a politicians policy pledge during election week.

Fury never said he Died if you watch again all he said was "we have a man down" there was never any mention of his death just supposition.

AxlReznor -> RE: Tomorrow people & Coulson's "death" (22/8/2013 2:54:07 PM)

Apart from the bit where he died right there on screen...

Roger Roger -> RE: Wooo! (22/8/2013 7:14:05 PM)

Can't agree more, I was dreading this going to and forever being lost to Murdoch TV, well done Channel 4. Fingers crossed we get the series pretty soon after the US airings and don't end up waiting for a couple of years.

doubtlesswonder -> RE: Tomorrow people & Coulson's "death" (23/8/2013 8:29:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AxlReznor

Apart from the bit where he died right there on screen...

You mean the part where he lost consciousness on screen?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.171875E-02