Goldfinger (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> Goldfinger (17/3/2006 11:45:17 AM)

Post your comments on this article

alistairmclean81 -> Best Bond? (9/5/2006 11:34:30 AM)

What a classic film. If you have never seen a bond film watch this!

PeteRichy -> Brilliant Bond (28/9/2006 5:08:14 AM)

Bond brazenly betters baddies between bedroom bangings, bollinger and brandy

elimonator -> Hhhhhmmmmmmmm (16/5/2007 1:42:29 PM)

Its ok but a little to old for my taste.

logie007 -> Goollldfinger! (31/7/2007 3:41:00 PM)

I'm seeing this tonight! So excited. I'm going with some friends that have never seen it before, and im particularly curious to see their reaction to Connery's KER-SLAP of the young womans rear end at the start of the miami sequence. It's not sexist, he's BOND! Is the justification obviously. Classic film.

Bond -> Goldfinger (20/8/2007 11:48:09 PM)

Fantastic, my second favourite Bond movie next to You Only Live Twice. This is just classic Bond. This is the one that probably has the most memorable lines, like "Do you expect me to talk", "No Mr. Bond I expect you to die!" Can't get much more Bondy than that. Connery is probably at his best in this movie. Auric Goldfinger is another great villian out of all the Bond movies. He has got one of the best Henchman out of all of them, Oddjob. The bowler hat is great, his trademark object which leads to his demise. Loads of classic Bond moments in this movie that it is hard to note them. Bond really got on the high note with this one.

Zinatam -> He's the man with the midas touch! (16/7/2008 7:52:51 AM)

THe best James Bond movie I have ever seen. From the great titles to the credits it is perfect.

CraigyM200 -> (12/9/2008 6:10:16 PM)

My second favourite after The Spy Who Loved Me, this has all the ingredients of a great movie, not just a Bond movie. Beautiful girls, frightening villains, great performances and a car with an ejector seat. What more could you want?

!xHoTRoDx! -> The Godfather of Bond movies (21/12/2008 12:48:03 PM)

This has all the classic Bond moves-the best gadgets, the best lines and, of course, the best villain.

TheGodfather -> (13/4/2009 10:13:35 PM)

Speaking of legendary and well known James Bond things: this film is full of them. From this one of course I also knew a lot of things but I never saw it in total. So it was really cool to see all those cool characters, quotes and scenes as a whole in the film.
Goldfinger is the perfect James Bond film (even though I haven`t seen that many so far): of course Sean Connery as 007, a brilliant villain, a great story with a high-paced story, great action scenes and an excellent score.
So far the best Bond film I`ve seen. Excellent!

8,3/10

sjmlondon -> My favourite film (28/8/2010 1:56:38 PM)

I think I can honestly say this is my favourite film of all time. Good story, excellent characters, pure entertainment to watch again and again.

sjmlondon -> My favourite film (28/8/2010 1:56:40 PM)

I think I can honestly say this is my favourite film of all time. Good story, excellent characters, pure entertainment to watch again and again.

movienut707 -> "Shocking... positively shocking." (24/12/2012 4:37:53 PM)

Hands down the greatest Bond in the franchises history, Goldfinger single-handedly rendered its hero immortal, and set a remarkably high standard for the series which subsequent entries have yet to outdo. So then, bloody marvelous if I do say so myself.

TheMightyBlackout -> A true classic... (16/2/2013 11:29:22 PM)

Perhaps the ultimate Bond film, with the humour, charm and action all on full throttle. Plus an iconic opening song that's nicely worked into the overall film score.

The terrible acting from the troops in the gas-spray sequence loses it a point, but Connery rocking a blue velour shorts-onesie regains that.

An ageless treat that triumphs over its shortcomings with sheer, auric glee.

ElephantBoy -> RE: A true classic... (17/2/2013 2:30:42 AM)

Take it this thread dates back to when it was reissued at the cinema a few years back? I saw it on the big screen then and boy if any Bond film was made to be seen projected it was this one, simply stunning!

Mr Gittes -> The best Bond movie (20/2/2013 3:09:41 PM)

Pure class. This is the best of the franchise in just about every way (except the Bond girl; Xenia Onatopp is still my favourite). The best Bond villain, the best Bond henchman, the best Bond set-pieces, the best Bond song, the best Bond one-liners, the best Bond gadgets and the best Bond, period. Pitch-perfect entertainment.

Jericho117 -> "I must be dreaming." (6/11/2013 6:32:00 AM)

Goldfinger just might be the best Bond of them all, and Gert Frobe gives a powerful performance as Auric Goldfinger. Overall this is pure Bond gold.

ctjbush -> Solid Gold (25/2/2014 9:58:30 PM)

This is a Bond-lover's movie. It lives up to the book's title. A great two-hour adventure. Loved it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI