Full-Length Thor: The Dark World Trailer Online (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Full-Length Thor: The Dark World Trailer Online (7/8/2013 2:20:41 PM)

Post your comments on this article

a_man_and_his_monkey -> Yes! (7/8/2013 2:20:41 PM)

Now that's more like it. This trailer is much better than the first one.

Bobby TwoTimes -> Hmmm (7/8/2013 2:43:00 PM)

Looks like the first one.....average!

JPMARTIN -> RE: Full-Length Thor: The Dark World Trailer Online (7/8/2013 2:44:12 PM)

A little worried about the lack of Malakith in the trailers so far - other than vague references to 'darkness' there's little to indicate exactly what the film is about?

Wonder whether it suggests a lack of confidence in the character?

AquaDragon2K -> Thor TDW (7/8/2013 2:45:39 PM)

Woo hoo! Roll on October!

Porter -> Glory Hallelujah... (7/8/2013 3:08:21 PM)

...a film to get excited about. Was worried that this summer's spew was all there was to look forward to. And Loki's back, so that's good.

Ref -> RE: Full-Length Thor: The Dark World Trailer Online (7/8/2013 4:29:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Porter

...a film to get excited about. Was worried that this summer's spew was all there was to look forward to. And Loki's back, so that's good.

Loki definitely had more screen-time in this trailer. Possibly due to him becoming a solid fan favourite? I think so. Not that I'm complaining mind, I think Hemsworth and Hiddleston have great chemistry together and very much look forward to seeing this on the big screen.

Gazzabrook -> RE: Full-Length Thor: The Dark World Trailer Online (7/8/2013 5:00:36 PM)

I agree, unless you actually follow the film news, you have no idea who the villain is in this film. but maybe after IM3 that's a good thing

rich -> RE: Full-Length Thor: The Dark World Trailer Online (7/8/2013 6:09:47 PM)

He isn't even in the casting on the posters.

Scruffybobby -> RE: Full-Length Thor: The Dark World Trailer Online (7/8/2013 6:56:53 PM)

Looking good. Liked the "Arab Swordsman" type gag they probably should have left it out of the trailer (unless there's more to it in the actual film).

UTB -> RE: Full-Length Thor: The Dark World Trailer Online (7/8/2013 7:23:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gazzabrook

I agree, unless you actually follow the film news, you have no idea who the villain is in this film. but maybe after IM3 that's a good thing

I haven't been following the news and thought "so who's the villain?" watching this.

So who's the villain?

Bill -> Idris Elba... (8/8/2013 12:20:14 AM)

...will be cancelling the apocalypse. So, nothing for Thor to do really.

waltham1979 -> Hmmm... (8/8/2013 9:03:18 AM)

Let me think about this trailer...whilst I remove my pants!!!!!

Oroborous -> (8/8/2013 10:17:59 AM)

Thank god Kenneth Branagh didn't return to direct this one, it looks like it could actually be good this time around.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI