Christopher McQuarrie On For Mission: Impossible 5 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Christopher McQuarrie On For Mission: Impossible 5 (6/8/2013 12:10:03 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Porter -> Good choice... (6/8/2013 12:10:04 PM)

....I just hope they ditch some of the more stupid elements this time round (I know, I know, it's all a bit silly really). What I mean by that is this: why go to all the trouble of doing stunning physical stunts like climbing about on one of the world's tallest buildings, only to come up with a dumb levitating magnet prop that was just a really crap man-on-wires device. It was like the invisible James Bond car all over again. Don't do it again. Cruise'll risk doing anything for a film. Let him!

NELLY77 -> M.I.5 (6/8/2013 12:16:02 PM)

Yes to more of Ving Rhames character and I would say No to Jeremy Renner (over hyped) he's no leading man and hasn't exactly set the screen alight in anything he was in recently. A decent 'big star' bad guy would be good with maybe story links to earlier movies.
Paula Patton can come back in that dress as well.

spideed2 -> I concur, good choice (6/8/2013 1:34:50 PM)

Id rather he was writing it too (felt Iron Man 3's script was overindulgent) but Jack Reacher was one of this years surprise films for me, gritty, well paced, gripping, etc.

He will make a good movie I am sure.

Darth Marenghi -> RE: I concur, good choice (6/8/2013 3:29:03 PM)

Great choice. Hopefully he will co-write with Pearce much as Shane Black did with Iron Man 3.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI