Empire Magazine's Amazing Spider-Man 2 Cover Lands! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Empire Magazine's Amazing Spider-Man 2 Cover Lands! (22/7/2013 1:15:56 PM)

Post your comments on this article

djshaiguy -> Subscriber's Special (22/7/2013 1:15:56 PM)

For the first time ever, I think I might prefer the normal cover to the subscriber's edition. Looks so much more - how do you say it - electric!

bereski -> oh (22/7/2013 1:50:50 PM)

finally a bad cover this year !

dubster -> Wrong Cruise title (22/7/2013 1:57:11 PM)

Not ideal having the old title of Cruise's next movie on the cover.
Loving the spidey though.

Fizzsnap_X -> Limited edition (22/7/2013 2:51:42 PM)

Surely both covers [and indeed everything] are limited editions.

TheBladeRunner -> Empire. A magazine or a kid's lunchbox...? (22/7/2013 5:23:47 PM)

The Amazing Spider-Man was rated as 3 stars by Empire. Why have its sequel on the front-cover?

Hardly a significant event in the movie calendar guys. In fact isn't this sequel symbolic of the lazy approach studios take these days and therefore something you should be distancing yourself from?

Oh I forgot; slapping Spider-Man on merchandise tends to increase sales. So much for integrity!

Butlerbert -> suit (22/7/2013 6:56:49 PM)

They really just should have put those eyes on the original 'amazing' spidey suit, this one is far too close to the maguire one :/

Gazzabrook -> Free copy (22/7/2013 7:14:20 PM)

Empire, after texting for my free issue as promoted on Facebook I never got a phone call to confirm my address I sent you a Facebook message and never heard anything back. I very much enjoyed Amazing spider-man and would love to read this issue, which I'm guessing is the prize

RudyWars -> ...awesome (22/7/2013 7:31:44 PM)

the cover is SO awesome. U guys do a great job on the magazines cover. i like Spidey and can't wait to come to theatres.

MovieMogul -> (22/7/2013 9:25:23 PM)

I really wish that Empire could afford to have some interesting covers for once. Most of them are of superhero flicks, if not, they'll be of rubbish-looking action flicks. I think there have been 45 Tolkein-based covers. But don't get me wrong, I realise that you're not Sight & Sound (my second favourite film mag), and that selling out your front cover has many pros.

TolkenHobbitGuy -> (23/7/2013 6:48:40 PM)

Wow, that is one bad cover (both of them)
Did Sony buy the cover on discount or something

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.638672E-02