Comic-Con 2013: First Footage Of Godzilla (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Comic-Con 2013: First Footage Of Godzilla (21/7/2013 10:41:29 AM)

Post your comments on this article

Oroborous -> (21/7/2013 10:41:29 AM)

Godzilla vs Mothra? Now I'm excited. Can we get King Ghidorah in there too?

Magpie72 -> Dinosaur rights and peace! (21/7/2013 11:17:12 AM)

'...a heavily ridged back like a triceratops' Triceratops had a three-horned frill on it's head but no ridges on it's back. Sounds like you meant Stegosaurus. You know, It must be hard being extinct and then someone gets you mixed up with another giant lizard that obviously has better PR agent. Just look at the Jurassic Park movies. In short, know your giant lizards! Godzilla would be disappointed in you.

Cyberleader -> RE: Dinosaur rights and peace! (21/7/2013 11:49:28 AM)

Very true and let me be the first to thank you as someone (at last) that actually pays any attention to these magnificent creatures- after all, part of our Earth's prehistory and all that... However, just to be picky (no offence) dinosaurs (despite their name means 'terrible lizards') were not large lizards. Reptiles, yes. Lizards? No. Both lizard and bird hipped? Quite. But, for instance, lizards splay their legs out...dinosaurs were the first creatures to have their legs directly beneath them. Godzilla, on the other hand, is either meant to be a radioactive iguana or, in the original, a T Rex that looks nothing like a T Rex. Either way, he's epic and I can't wait for this movie.

Dropje -> RE: Dinosaur rights and peace! (21/7/2013 9:12:24 PM)

@Magpie72 : You're awesome.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI