Comic-Con 2013: X-Men: Days Of Future Past's Entire Cast Surprises Us (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Comic-Con 2013: X-Men: Days Of Future Past's Entire Cast Surprises Us (21/7/2013 2:15:43 AM)

Post your comments on this article

loafroaster -> Storm doesn't get any love? (21/7/2013 2:15:43 AM)

Berry needs to do her research.

combourg -> (21/7/2013 9:01:56 AM)

Anytime she want's to do research I'm more than willing to help!

Gazzabrook -> RE: Storm doesn't get any love? (21/7/2013 10:17:19 AM)

Give her some credit, she did say she hasn't read comics ... but on a more serious note seeing the cast together like this dismisses any feelings about it being over crowed they seem to fit perfectly well together and who know this could a 3hour film and therefore plenty of time for them all the shine

Oroborous -> (21/7/2013 11:03:13 AM)

Fantastic! If only Bryan Singer weren't directing it, this might have been one to look forward to.

xzynomorpher -> (21/7/2013 2:50:47 PM)

That's pretty insulting to the writers and producers, don't you think?

Garth_Marenghi -> Glad Singer's directing (21/7/2013 3:24:09 PM)

How times change. After X2 everyone loved Singer and was gutted he'd left the franchise/been shown the door. Now he's a hack because the nerds are still butt-hurt over Superman Returns. Time to get over it. If you liked First Class, it's worth remembering Singer produced it, provided the screen story and hired Vaughn to direct. He's the one who got the series back on track. And regardless of what the revisionists insist, the first two X-Men movies are still great - and they inspired all the serious 'realistic' superhero films that followed, like Batman Begins.

hystericwidow -> ??? (21/7/2013 4:04:33 PM)

I'm little bit confused now... Professor X died in X-Men 3. How can be possible he's in the future then? Does "X-Men: Days Of Future Past" take place before first three movies?

bb -> I was looking forward to it.... (21/7/2013 6:37:26 PM)

Until I found out that it's Wolverine who goes back in time rather than Kitty Pryde as in the comics. No offense to Hugh Jackman nor Wolverine, but they're both becoming rather overused in the X-MEN films. Plus, Bryan Singer hasn't made a great film for the last ten years. Unless he can prove me wrong, the only comic-book films I'll be looking forward to are ANT-MAN, THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON (both 2015) and GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2014).

danielthompson99 -> I think we can forget X3 (21/7/2013 8:28:31 PM)

As well we should.
This is loosely based on the Claremont story. It won't be word for work.
As long as it's entertaining, and they are not all wearing Black again, it should work out ok.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI