Comic-Con 2013: RoboCop Cast On The Remake (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Comic-Con 2013: RoboCop Cast On The Remake (20/7/2013 12:38:46 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Morehumanthanhuman -> Talking rubbish (20/7/2013 12:38:46 PM)

It seems team Robocop think they're making an high brow intelligent movie from the moral statements made. Just 2 things, drones are not robots, they are controlled by a human operator. Robocop is not a robot, he is a cyborg. So before the entertainment industry thinks it's highly intelligent, get your facts straight. Not that I'll be watching this basterdised remake of a classic movie.

bdgr -> (20/7/2013 1:07:33 PM)

Remember in Robocop 2 when OCP gave him so many different objectives it f'd him up royally? It sounds like they've just done that.

groovymite -> Frankly, I was more into this film before I read this article. (20/7/2013 3:19:40 PM)

I'm crying at the thought of a 12a Robocop film. K, maybies it'll be 15..and then the 'harder' version will be released on dvd..which will ALSO be rated 15. A la Die Hard 4. Which I'm clearly not over yet.
This article just contains the usual 'film talk' waffle of actors/directors.
The post above 'talking rubbish' neatly cuts to the chase in that regard.

Dannybohy -> RE: Frankly, I was more into this film before I read this article. (20/7/2013 6:49:22 PM)

He looks like a giant black dominatrix sex machine and has a human wanky hand!!. I happy to make the judgement that this movie will be the biggest ballsuck of 2014!! Its not Robocop

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI