Comic-Con 2013: The Sherlock Series 3 Panel (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Comic-Con 2013: The Sherlock Series 3 Panel (19/7/2013 6:27:13 AM)

Post your comments on this article

hellocruelw0rld -> (19/7/2013 6:27:13 AM)

I'm really interested to see how they pull series three off. The whole show is about the dynamic between the characters, and an undying friendship, which if anyone's read the original Conan Doyle books is what the story is all about. So I'm a bit worried about the fact that John has Mary, and Sherlock has Molly, and Sherlock's just come back from the dead and maybe John's trust issues will be back from the beginning of the show. Who knows. We can only hope the relationship (platonic) between Sherlock and John is stronger than ever, and isn't influenced by the fact that Sherlock trusts Molly, and that Moffat and Gatiss have decided to bring in Mary AFTER Sherlock's fall. From all the things online, the speculations get messy, but I guess all we can do is hold out hope.

hellocruelw0rld -> (19/7/2013 6:35:40 AM)

I'm really interested to see how they pull series three off. The whole show is about the dynamic between the characters, and an undying friendship, which if anyone's read the original Conan Doyle books is what the story is all about. So I'm a bit worried about the fact that John has Mary, and Sherlock has Molly, and Sherlock's just come back from the dead and maybe John's trust issues will be back from the beginning of the show. Who knows. We can only hope the relationship (platonic) between Sherlock and John is stronger than ever, and isn't influenced by the fact that Sherlock trusts Molly, and that Moffat and Gatiss have decided to bring in Mary AFTER Sherlock's fall. From all the things online, the speculations get messy, but I guess all we can do is hold out hope.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.076172E-02