Lucas Till Back For X-Men: Days Of Future Past (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Lucas Till Back For X-Men: Days Of Future Past (16/7/2013 1:41:55 PM)

Post your comments on this article

ericcoyle -> What a mess! (16/7/2013 1:41:55 PM)

Due to the fact that First Class did not fit the continuity of the other films, how they can merge these effectively is a mystery. Coupled with the naffness of the first two films, the fact that they KILLED OFF CYCLOPS??? and what you have is a director who just can't inject any warmth or emotion into any of his characters and subsequently his films are flat and empty. The best thing they can do is bring back Cyclops by the end of the film and get a better director next time who genuinely understands the material.

7eke -> RE: What a mess! (16/7/2013 7:10:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ericcoyle
Coupled with the naffness of the first two films

Are you sure? X2 is one of the best comic book films around.

Gazzabrook -> RE: What a mess! (16/7/2013 9:08:05 PM)

I agree X2 was one of the best superhero films around, don't forget the original x-men films (one and Two) are over 10years old, which doesn't sound old, but in current terms they could have rebooted this franchise twice. I for one am happy they are trying to tie to two series together and yeah there was a few continuity errors but nothing time travel story line can't fix.
PS I am one of the few people who actually really enjoyed First class and shocking/guiltily enjoyed The Last Stand (apart from the death of Scott)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI