Hummingbird (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews

Empire Admin -> Hummingbird (6/7/2013 10:16:35 PM)

Post your comments on this article

freemantle_uk -> A solid crime drama (16/7/2013 10:44:48 PM)

I personally find this review is harsh against the film and I feel that if it was starring someone Michael Fassbender or Tom Hardy the review would much more positive. If you are expecting a Jason Statham actioneer you would be disappointed because there are only three fight scenes: but it works as a crime drama. The film does juggle three different storylines which is problematic but I liked the grounded, grim setting and the juxaposition of wealth and poverty and the themes of post-tramatic disorder and how someone can be lost in London. Compared to Welcome to the Punch I thought Hummingbird was a much better film and it actually looked like it was set in London then the empty glass city in WttP. Here is a link to my full review if you wish to read it: http://www.entertainmentfuse.com/movies/movies-reviews/redemption-review-stath-goes-serious.html

princessa -> RE: A solid crime drama (30/7/2013 4:24:42 PM)

A rather dull movie. An interesting idea that never quite takes off. I was bored half way through.

Would not recommend and i love me some Jason Stratham

chang -> RE: Hummingbird (31/12/2013 12:25:17 PM)

With patience, Hummingbird's panorama comes into full view, and it is one full of arrestingly arranged set pieces and an impressive sense of economy.
quote:

Hummingbird

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI