Christian Bale Behind-The-Scenes As Batman (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online

Empire Admin -> Christian Bale Behind-The-Scenes As Batman (4/7/2013 9:24:08 PM)

Post your comments on this article

joshsym -> Nice (4/7/2013 9:24:08 PM)

Awesome trilogy. The dark knight is still the single most accomplished piece of filmmaking in comic book history. Its one of my top 3 best movies ever.

lfrost -> Batman Forever! (5/7/2013 12:40:44 AM)

Love the photos! My favourite movies! Hope any Bat flicks coming after these can live up to them, whatever incarnation of Batman they choose!

partybee -> The League of Shadows set must've been haunted!! (5/7/2013 8:17:06 AM)

Look, Nolan's got a P. K. E. meter!!

sleepwalker -> (5/7/2013 1:57:34 PM)

Did Wally Pfister take these photos as well as film, theyre superb.

SKillerDublinBoston -> Batman Begins slide 5 (5/7/2013 9:44:34 PM)

"What we learn here is that Gotham has monorail lines identified by colour, like Washington DC, rather than the more usual numbers / names of - say - New York." Boston's "T" subway system is also identified by colours (Orange Line / Green line / Red Line / Blue Line) - from a Dubliner living in Boston

Vito K -> BATMAN BEYOND!!!!!!!!! (7/7/2013 4:24:59 AM)

Warner Bros. PLEASE make a Batman Beyond movie. It's one of the only Batman incarnations that hasn't been done to death and not to mention IT'S ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. You can't reboot the franchise after what Nolan has done (well you can't reboot it for a very long time anyway). Batman Beyond is the only way to go the timing is perfect. PLEASE make it happen!

Cameron1975Williams -> This article serves to remind us what a disappointment Rises was. (11/7/2013 9:50:11 PM)

After all of Nolan's talk about how a third movie in a franchise was usually a bridge too far, he went ahead anyway. I wish he'd trusted his instincts and just left it at two.

jrewing1000 -> RE: Nice (17/7/2013 5:09:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: joshsym

Awesome trilogy. The dark knight is still the single most accomplished piece of filmmaking in comic book history. Its one of my top 3 best movies ever.

It's too long.

Miikesmama -> (17/7/2013 5:56:38 PM)

Good Trilogy. Loved Begins, liked TDK Rises, thought TDK was the most overrated film in history.
They destroyed everything that was good in BB (realisms), and compensated for it with politics. Who cares what the mayor of Gotham does or thinks?
Also, Heath Ledger, yeah I know, great guy!
But still, I liked this beautiful scene in Rises between Caine and Bale (the one about Alfred leaving) a hundred times more than all the scenes of the Joker in TDK combined.
Ah well...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI