Ron Perlman Talks Hellboy 3 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News

Empire Admin -> Ron Perlman Talks Hellboy 3 (1/7/2013 12:45:38 PM)

Post your comments on this article

Silvio Mugabe -> Yes please! (1/7/2013 12:45:38 PM)

The cinematic interpretation of Hellboy has been my favourite film outing for any comic book character. While one cannot argue about the complexities and intelligence of some comic book franchises the majority of them are missing one thing that Hellboy always had - real heart. You always really cared about the characters, the prejudice that they suffered and the dry to slapstick humour. I would love to see closure to this franchise. Please Del Toro, one more film. You owe the fans!

Dannybohy -> RE: Yes please! (1/7/2013 1:37:08 PM)

Having never read a Hell-boy comics I thoroughly enjoyed both the Hell-boy movies!. I loved that creepy clockwork ninja guy from the first movie.
I would love to see another and I would love to see Del Toro tackle another comic/superhero! Daredevil perhaps :) !?

coomi77 -> Why don't they ask the fans for the cash? (1/7/2013 9:46:34 PM)

I'd find the money to help fund it!!!! Do a run for it or something!!!!

hi charlie -> Don't bother (1/7/2013 11:28:55 PM)

I love Perlman and Del Toro but I think they're wasting their talents on the Hellboy films the first one had some interesting imagery but other than that I found them ridiculous, clichéd, and boring Del Toro's best work seems to always come from the scripts he has generated entirely by himself.

a_man_and_his_monkey -> Why not? (2/7/2013 10:31:55 AM)

Although I enjoyed both Hellboys, I thought they were waaayyyyy overrated. I put this down to the "Del Toro Effect". As much as I wouldn't mind seeing a 3rd I would hate the build up to it..."WOW! Del Toro is directing?! This is gonna be amazing!" etc so on and so forth.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
4.614258E-02